"What does love even means?" Kenhina Part 13

After all the troubles with hinata's ex boyfriend, Hinata decided to just take him into his mansion for a simple talk. Kenma, Tsukishima, And Yamaguchi disagree with hinata's plan but hinata's temper is about to boil so they were actually happy about his decision. After a while, Hinata called for his driver. His ex was really surprised that hinata even managed to be rich without him (even though hinata was actually rich from the day he was born). Hinata was really pissed because his ex visited him without any notice. His ex was happy to see hinata's so called mansion.

Hinata: Allen, Sit on the couch and we'll all talk properly.

{Allen: Name of hinata's ex}

Allen: O-ok...

Kenma: tch 

Kenma's mind:  What if he still loves allen...Do I even stand a chance? Even though i don't really like to pay attention to stuffs...I want hinata to pay attention to me and me to pay attention to him. Even though he is my boyfriend...what if he gets back to his ex...or what if-

Hinata: Babe? You okay? Don't worry, I won't get back with my ex. You're my number one priority.

Kenma: *blushes* okie

Allen: tch

Hinata: So~ Why do you want me to get back with you len?

Allen: well~ You see...I-

Tsukishima: Get to the point already

Allen: ughh fine! You see Hinata, My parents were planning to have forced marriage but i only love you and you only

Hinata: Sorry allen, But I can't help you. I don't love you anymore.

Allen: Well i suppose...mabe its a perfect time to change-

Hinata: Yeah

Allen: Change your life to misery..*puts out a gun and points the gun at kenma*

Hinata: Ken-

Allen: Come back to me or else Your precious kenma DIES!

Hinata: Stop this! You can't *acting to be soft*

Allen: Come here so that he won't die

Hinata: *goes to allen* okay,ok i lost. I still love you.

Allen: aww-

Hinata: *steals allen's gun* HA! *points gun at allen* Get out! Now!

Allen: I- B-but You said-

Hinata: I didn't mean what i said! Now OUT!

Allen: Tch!

Hinata: Allen...

Allen: yeah~

Hinata: Just so you know, Love is not just a word. Love is a feeling and that is what i feel towards-

Allen: Me?

Hinata: Kenma.

Kenma: *blushes* 

Police: Allen right? This is the queen and king's house. You cannot point gun at prince sho and his boyfriend! That's counted at crime!

Allen: HUH!? P-Prince!? You're prince sho!?

Police: To the jail you go!

Hinata: Thanks Daiki!

{daiki is the police's name}

Daiki: Just doing my job

After all that...Tsukishima and yamaguchi went to their room while kenma and hinata are in their rooms too...Kenma was acting really awkward...

Hinata: What's wrong ken?

Kenma: N-Nothing 

Hinata: Ok...I'll just shower a bit.

Kenma: Ok

Kenma's mind: Ughh! I can't even look at his eyes! I should say thanks to him later when he's done showering...

Kenma: *sighs* *lays down on the bed*

After a while, hinata has finished bathing...

Hinata: kenma? Aren't you gonna shower?

Kenma: Oh? Did i snooze out? 

Hinata: *chuckles* yeah...

Kenma: Oh- *sees hinata wearing a towel only in his waist* *blushes real hard*

Hinata: H-Hey kenma? *realized that he haven't dress up yet* Like what you see~

Kenma: N-No-

Hinata: Really~? *leans to kenma*

Kenma: S-Sho i'm going to take a bath!

Hinata: Hmm...Take a bath after you're done cumming ok?

Kenma: H-Huh! Sho!!!

{Please wait for the next part hehe}

Me: 
Sorry for late upload...I had to study for my monthly test coming up and i still have a lot of things to do. But i will make sure to upload chapters after december 20...I'm really sorry for not uploading on schedule please accept my sincere apology. Love you all and thank you for the support all of you give!