"Together Forever With you" Kenhina Part 8

Preview:

Kenma: I'm sleepy- Sho what are you watching on your phone?

Hinata: Nothing- Why?

Kenma: You're hard...Down there *points at hinata's bulging ass*

End of preview

Hinata: I-

Kenma: Need help?

Hinata: No- I Can do it on my own

Kenma: Let me help~ please~

Hinata: F-Fine!

Kenma: *smiles*

Hinata stripped in front of kenma and then kenma gives a smirking face to shoyo wich makes hinata blush *i know you might think kenma will end up as top but...wait no spoilers* anyways kenma touches hinata's ass and made hinata moan. Kenma then asked " what were you watching on your phone? You're so hard and wet right now" Hinata then said " I'm not watching anything. Im imagining us fucking" kenma got shocked and blushes and then hinata leans on kenma and said "Kenma~ im top okay~?" kenma then replied saying "W-What was that f-for!?" hinata didn't say anything and then he just kissed kenma. Kenma kisses back. Hinata takes kenma's clothes off and then touches his ass. After a while hinata puts his ass inside kenma which made kenma moan and...scream? *UwU I am a perv* 

Kenma: Fuck...fuck fuck

Hinata: I am fucking you

Kenma: T-thats not W-what I Mean-

Hinata: I know~

Kenma: Huh-? *Hinata moves up and down*

Kenma: *moans* S-Sho! 

Hinata: hehe. Wanna keep going or-

Kenma: I wanna sleep~

Hinata: okay~

after that they fall asleep. The next morning:

Lexie: *goes to kenma and hinata's room and sees them both hugging eachother* Uhh Wake up...?

Hinata: We'll be up later. Ask the chef if he can cook for you and felix.

Lexie: Okay big bro

After that Lexie went downstairs to ask the chef if he can cook for her and felix

Felix: Hey lex. What are you doing...and where is brother?

Lexie: Oh- I told the chef to cook for us because brother and his boyfriend are both still sleeping...

Felix: Do you think they-

Lexie: no perverted things here!

Felix: What? Just saying you know~

Lexie: I remembered the last time you brought your girlfriend here. Where is she now?

Felix: Oh? Her? She is still with her family. She told me she'll be back this christmas.

Lexie: Ohh okay!

After chatting for a while...they went to their rooms to study. With hinata and kenma

Kenma: mmm~ *opens eyes a little bit and saw shoyo still sleeping* 

Hinata: mmm~ *wakes up and sees kenma*  morning baby~

Kenma: Morning babe~

Hinata: How's your sleep?

Kenma: Good. But~

Hinata: Hmm?

Kenma: My ass hurts.

Hinata: did i go too hard on you?