KenHina Part 29.5

Sorry for not posting in months and not telling this to you guys. I have been very Idle these days because of my personal problems but anyways, I really am sorry. But good news, I am going to continue this. I'll be writing every Saturday at 8pm/10pm Published on 12am. FYI i am just going to try this schedule so that I can still continue writing this story. But for real I am so sorry. Please accept my sincere apology.

Anyways, We all know that hinata is sleeping right now. Kenma and the others came and they saw no one on the sofa/couch. {Hinata was on the couch before they left} Some of them think he left. Not until Kenma checks their (Hinata and Kenma) room. He saw Hinata sleeping so peacefully. He actually wanted to prank hinata and wake him up but Hinata spoke up and said "You're late" Kenma was shocked af... Hinata then opened his eyes. He sat down looking at Kenma. Then he looked at Kenma's curious face. Hinata then looked at kenma with curiosity then said  "What?" Kenma then answered hinata's question saying "Were you actually sleeping or are you just..." Hinata said "I am sleeping, but you guys were too loud you woke me up but I'm too idle to open my eyes" 

Kenma then put the shopping bags down and sat beside Hinata. Hinata asked kenma "Aren't you going to go down with the others?" Kenma looked at Hinata's tired face and said "I want to sleep with you now..." Hinata didn't even hesitate to say no so he said... "Cuddle.." Kenma smiles and said "Okay!" 

Hinata and Kenma falls asleep while the others admire them. After a few minutes, The others made a plan. To help Hinata and Kenma's wedding. Some of them searched a place for the ceremony, some looked for the wedding reception and the others looks for different kinds of wedding suits. But of course, They just looked at these and they will ask the two if they agree to what they have prepared. 

5 hours has passed, Hinata and Kenma are both awake and the others just finished their preparation. Hinata and Kenma went down and saw the others holding a lot of paper, the place is messy and the gadgets are all around. Tsukishima walked in while talking with yamaguchi saying "-Yeah, I notice that.....too..(looks at everyone)...What the Duck??"

By the ways do you guys watch bl? If yes Ghurl/Boyyy! Love kitaa!! HAHAHAHA

Anyways, Tsukishima looked at Hinata signing him a question which is "What happened?" Hinata answered "Don't know..." 

Suga then said... "Oh- Hinata, my baby!!!" Kenma looked at Suga with a mad face "Mine!" Suga looked at Kenma and said "Oh- right HAHAHA sorry my child" Kenma then pouts but Hinata patted his head and smiles. Suga then realized why they were in a mess... "Oh right hinata, We prepared something to help you two prepare for your wedding. I was hoping you'd choose a suit for you and Kenma. Hinata asked "What....What were you guys doing? We were supposed to have a rest...."

Everyone looked at Hinata and said "We wanted to help You" Hinata then smiled and said "Aww thanks guys!"

Then everyone presented their preparations and Hinata and Kenma decided which is which...

The reception

The wedding ceremony place

The wedding suits....

anyways, these pictures are from google only so i do not know from whom these are

anyways, these pictures are from google only so i do not know from whom these are. BTW MEWGULF's wedding is just 🥺🥺✨✨💍❤🦋 MY GHAD Its mah EVERYTHING!!

Anyways, Love you all see you on the next part!! By My bitchess! You can call me bitch if you want cuz i literally call you guys that hehe Anyways, Byeeeee!!