Kenhina Part 32

Hinata and the others are now in Kageyama and Axia's baby shower. They hand their gifts to the couple. Hinata was really happy that Kageyama and Axia are having a baby. The party has started, Kageyama and Axia invited more people to come to their baby shower. While waiting, they handed out food for the guests. Everyone was delighted and was happy. Then many more guests arrived. The guests that just arrived, was given food to enjoy. Now, all the guests have arrived. The games now begin. The games were  "Baby Shower Bingo", "Baby Shower Price is Right", and "Dirty Diapers". Everyone had a very good time. Now, it's time to guess the gender of this baby. There are two teams the blue team and the pink team.

Pink team
Nishinoya
Tanaka
Oikawa
Iwaizumi
Sugawara
Kinoshita
Ennoshita
+10

Blue team
Hinata
Kenma
Yamaguchi
Tsukishima
Kuroo
Narita
Asahi
+10

The two teams cheer for what they think the gender of the baby is. Now, who do you think the winner is? Well...

Axia and Kageyama have this cake that has the gender on it. They pullet the plastic that has the gender of the baby and... The winner is The blue Team!!!

Well anyways, After the baby shower the couple, Kageyama and Axia then bid farewell to the guests and thank them for coming.

As Kenma and Hinata were about to go, Kageyama talked to Hinata saying "I know you guys were planning to... do it today...I'm sorry for disturbing you two...But thanks for coming to the baby shower <3" Hinata looked at kenma and then looks back at Kageyama and said "Oh, No problem, The night is long~" Kageyama laughs and said "Well, prepare, Kenma" Kenma replies saying "I did.." 

Hinata then said "Then let's go?" Kenma looked at Hinata and smiles then nods 

Imagine this scene hehe...

Hinata carried Kenma and said "I'll carry you instead. You won't be walking for a day. you have to get used to being carried by me", their driver's name is Lucas. Lucas then stops the limo in front of the two. "There is a soundproof window at the back of the drivers' seat," said Lucas. As the two were inside, Hinata asked Lucas to put the tinted window up and cover the window. As Lucas does what Hinata said...

Hinata started to kiss Kenma's lips. Kenma was shocked but started kissing back. Hinata puts his hand to kenma's face, going downward. From kenma's face to Kenma's chest. Then Hinata rubbed his D-ck with kenma's. Kenma lets out a moan and covers his mouth. "It's okay kitty, You moan as loud as you want" Hinata said while smirking ;) Hinata then takes off his clothes and so as Kenma. 

After a while, the two finished fudging and went to their room. They cuddled together and sleeps together. A little while later, Kenma wakes up and sees hinata's admirable face. An adorable face.

"He's cute yet wild hehe"

"Of course I'm wild ;)"

"You were awake...?"

"I am kitty *Kisses kenma's cheeks*"

"You could've told me you were awake, I would've prepared food for you"

"It's ok kitty, the food is already served"

Hinata then starts kissing kenma's lips and kenma was shocked by the sudden kiss but kisses back. Due to lack of air, Kenma breaks the kiss. Just imagine what you wanna imagine ;)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 month later, Kenma starts to feel weak lately, He would always vomit and he would always feel back pain. He would always have head aches and morning sickness. At this moment he knew....HE FUCKED UP :D. 

Hinata suggested that kenma should meet with doctor K. Hinata's friend. Hinata was scared and also happy, because he knew that they would have a baby, but He wants the baby to be safe. Hinata already guessed that this would happen. It was bound to happen anyways. He was so grateful that they will have a family but....

"We have to take good care of kenma, The baby can fall anytime. There is a possibility that the baby would fall."

"Thanks doc, I'll take care of kenma"

"Ok, I'll see you guys later"

Kenma and Hinata were both scared of whatever might happen to the baby. But they kept praying to god, hoping that their baby would live, hoping that they could hold their baby.

Their baby's name is Shinkou also known as "Faith" because they had faith on god. 

"God really helped us. He gave us A healthy baby, Shinkou. A gift from heaven."

God will help us, no matter who or whatever we are. God doesn't judge us. He helps us. Specially in our worst. This might not have been the holiest chapter but thank god and asahi for baby shinkou <3

                                                                                                                                                                                       -Fin-

This is Author-chan, I hope you guys like this chapter, Sorry it took long...The last quote was holy but this chapter isn't. LORD FORGIVE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE A SIN, AMEN. 

sana masaya na kayo, pinapatawad na kayo ni asahi. 

:> Love you all, goodbyee