KenHina Part 30 {Finale}

Author Here! I am so happy that I get a lot of good comments, Love you all. I hope you guys liked the last part :D This is Finale 1 there are 2-3 parts of this i think. it depends.

And so, they finished deciding for their wedding, Hinata was happy with results. Everything is PERFECT! Now, Hinata and the others rested. Hinata treated everyone to a restaurant as a thank you. Kenma was really happy with the outcome of this. Kenma was very surprised at first and made him very shy but everyone was so happy to help so Kenma thanked all of them

Kenma's POV:
The others presented some wedding preparation opinions for us. I was actually very shocked about it. I wanted to do this by ourselves but they finished something we haven't even started yet. I'm not mad or anything about it. It's just...I don't know, It makes me feel...guilty because we should be the one planning for this and not them. they worked hard for it and they are so tired after... but...Everyone....Thank You :)

Hinata's POV:
I'm so grateful that they made this for us but they look very tired...so I treated them to the restaurant of aunt Ann. Everyone seemed happy that they helped too. I can feel that kenma was guilty though...HAHAHAHA My baby is still getting used to all of this. Anyways, we still have 5 days till our wedding....

After Hinata's treatment, everyone stayed at Hinata's mansion and there, they rested. Everyone had fun but they are all tired so they rested. 

The next day...

Kenma was sleeping peacefully beside Hinata. Hinata woke up at 3am and time check, it is currently 5am. Hinata looked at Kenma's cute little baby face. Thinkin "I'm so blessed to have you...my kitty" While admiring Kenma's beautiful face, Hinata smiles. Hinata already prepared food for everyone and he needs to wake them up. He firstly woke The others up. The others are now downstairs eating breakfast. 

Hinata kisses kenma making kenma wake up. When Kenma woke up he saw hinata giving him a hickey. "Morning my little kitty" *licks Kenma's neck* /Hmmph/ "M-Morning...B-baby...S-stop please" Hinata looks at kenma and said "Okay~ Oh, btw, breakfast is already downstairs" Kenma looked at Hinata "Hmph! You got your breakfast already! You meaniee!!" Hinata laughs and said "okay, okay, I'm sorry" Kenma pouts and said "You better be!" Hinata then remembers something while talking to kenma 

"Oh right- Lets go on a date later?" 

"What time?"

"At 6pm or 5?"

"5 is better"

"Okay! Let's eat already"

"Okiee"

The two of them now went downstairs and they ate. 

Time check: 4:50

Kenma and Hinata are preparing for their date. It isn't an elegant or a big date so they just wore casual clothes. /It's up to you to imagine their clothes :D/ 

Anyways, once they finished putting clothes on, They went downstairs and bid goodbye to the others. They ate together, Walk around the park and many more! They had a lot of fun :) 

The next days, Hinata and Kenma went on dates and enjoyed their time together. The others now have left the mansion. The others are preparing for the up coming wedding for the two. Hinata is a famous volleyball/Basketball player so this was announced to all. Kenma was also famous and many people adored them. Some may say bad things to them but there are people like Y/n who would defend the two of them. There are many fangirls too and those fangirls helps them lessen the bad rumors. 

Kenma was very sad about these rumors but Hinata and Y/n Helped kenma a lot.

Anyways, The wedding day...

Kenma and Hinata's friends are all in the hall. The priest looks at the two with an admiring face and asked "Do you Hinata Shoyo, take Kenma Kozume as your husband/wife..?" Hinata then said "Yes I do!" /I am not a priest and not catholic so i don't know anything about these hehe/ anyways, The priest then asked kenma "Well, Do you Kenma Kozume, Take Hinata Shoyo as your Husband?" Kenma then said "I do!" Without any hesitation. 

Now the two are in their reception...

"SHOYOOOOO"

"Nishinoya!!"

"You're such a rich kid."

"HAHAHA, I guess I am?"

Hinata talked with many people and so as kenma, It was kinda tiring. then...

"Hey..."

"Oh hi- *gasp*"

"Don't look at me like that, why do i have a bff this weird.."

"Oh really?? ME? WEIRD!?"

Kenma and the others looked at him and the person he is talking to. Hinata then feels the others glaring at him and his friend...

"Oh right. everyone, Meet Kageyama, My friend and your friend too"

"Kageyama....!??"

"You're kageyama!???"

"Yeah, I am."

"why..."

"I went to USA and studied there. Meet my Girlfriend, Axia"

"Hi~"

"KAGEYAMAAAA!!! You didn't even tell mee!!"

"Yes, i didn't."

"YOU BITCH.."

"HAHAHA, I"ve missed you bokee!"

"Ey! Missed yuh too! 🤗🤗😭😭"

Kenma looked at then and pouts..."Humph!" Hinata looked at Kenma and went beside kenma then kissed him and said "but I especially missed kenma...'s A**" 

Everyone: PERV!

"HAHAHAHAHA"

TBC!! Love you bitchess!!!! <33