"Advantages Of Having Good Friends" KenHina Part 29.3

Hinata and Kenma's Friends helped them both a lot. Hinata and Kenma thanked all of them from the bottom of their hearts. Kenma was actually so touched because, When he was a child, No one would play with him because he kills people. but the past is Past. 

Anyways, After a few weeks, Like 3 or 4. Hinata and Kenma had their rest time. As a reward, Hinata brought the others with him to a hot spring. It's actually chilly outside so he brought them with him to the hot spring resort. It was like a date for Kenma & Hinata and Tsukishima and Yams. 

They used Hinata's Lamborghini. And once they were there, Everyone went down the car and they were all amused by how big it is. Hinata reserved rooms for all of them by couple.  

Anyways, After putting their stuffs to their respective rooms, they went to the spring. 

Kenma got shy when he saw Hinata's muscular body. He said "Since when did you have muscles" Hinata looked at kenma and said "I worked out sometimes after work" Kenma looked away and said: "So that's why you always come home late..Hmph!" Hinata noticed Kenma's cute little pout so he smiled and looked at kenma. kenma noticed that hinata is looking at him "Hmph! What are you looking at!?" Hinata said "I'm looking at my one and only fiancé" 

Hinata gets closer to kenma and tried woo him. Then suddenly, In the middle of hinata's Wooing, The karasuno came and they saw the cuteness of the two. Atsumu looked at hinata and had a nosebleed, Kenma stood up but got grabbed by hinata. Kenma was hella confused so he asked: "What are you-" But before he could've even speak, Hinata carried kenma made him sat on his lap. Hinata was on his 100% protective mode, he speaks up and said: "You're naked! Only I can see that!" kenma was so flattered he became shy and blushed. "Baka! I'm still mad at you!" Hinata looked a bit sad and said "I know..." Kenma looked at hinata and said "Hmph! Finee! I forgive you..." Hinata was back to being happy and said "Hehe, I love you kitty~" Kenma replied saying "I love you too~"

Suga was so touched by the scene that he almost cry..."Crap, I feel like crying..." Tanaka recalled what hinata said a minute ago so he smirked then Tanaka said: "See what Hinata...? hmm?" Nishinoya then said: "I won't be shocked if you two had a child a second after your wedding" Hinata stared at them at a very creepy way and said: "Damn you...Shinee!" then bakugou suddenly appeared and shouted: "THAT'S MY LINE YOU BAKA!! BAKAYAROU!" Hinata glared and said: "Go back to your own world!" Bakugou then said: "Oh yeah...Deku is waiting for me. then sayonara tch!" 

After all the ruckus, Kenma and the others went shopping while hinata is with his brother from the outside, Atsumu. Atsumu was actually Hinata's Adoptive brother. I will not explain more because to understand this ua, your minds will blow! Anyways, Atsumu is really close to hinata and of course so is Osamu. So hinata is with Atsumu, while the others are with kenma.

To Be Continued!

Am i the only one who ships:
Yuno x Asta and Tanjiro x Giyu??? THIS SHIPS ARE GOLD :((