"Kenma's History, An Assassin From City of Nina" Kenhina Part 29.1

Its been a while goiz!! GOMEN! I have been slacking out HUHU anyways, I'm back! And I'll be publishing a Yuno x Asta story so if you watch Black Clover Please stay tuned. You can follow me though hehe... Anyways! Let us prepare the WEDDING~~ Tomorrow...HEHEHE

After Hinata and Kenma's talk, Hinata called the queen, His Mom, to announce their plan. They actually planned to have a big party and a beautiful wedding. Of course they will need their friends' help. They also told her about the given time. The queen was shocked because they need time to prepare. Then she remembers their volleyball team, Hinata's friends. So in the end, She agrees. Hinata was very happy and he was very much pleased. 

In the afternoon, Hinata and Kenma were having a peaceful snack time and 'Us Time' anyways, Kenma confessed something to Hinata in the middle of their 'us time' After hearing what Kenma said, Hinata then suddenly hugged Kenma with a smile on his face and said "It's okay, Kitty. At least now, there are no more secrets right?" Kenma nodded and smiled at him.

Kenma said...

"I was an assassin from the city of Nina. Last 20** when I was 15, I was supposed to kill you on your way to the karasuno meeting, but then when I saw your smile, I- My day seemed brighten and I felt happiness even though I just looked at you. You see, My dad was actually your Enemy *Kian* He wanted to kill you so that he could get more popular for killing the murderer of our so called *King of light* and in our place, you were called the *King of darkness* I told people you were actually kind but no one believe me. I was kicked out of the family and the city. Then I found my mom. My mom was actually the queen of light but she felt something wrong about our people so she left and decided to live happily. She actually wanted me to come too but it was too late. 

When mom was coming to get me, the king threaten mom and told her that he will kill me if mom didn't step back and just leave. There was nothing that she could do. At first.. I didn't understand why she didn't get me but now that I'm older, I now know. 

Few years later, i fell in love with you. You were everything to me.... More than friends. At first, I thought you didn't know about me being an assassin but you looked at me with a scary face when we first met. It's like you're telling me "Go die stupid assassin" but after that, we just became friends so instantly.. I'm sorry. For trying to hurt you.... I didn't mean to...

Hehe See you guys on the next chapter... Kenhina chapter 29.2