KenHina Part 29

Sorry goiz, I wasn't able to upload in a few days, my cousins were here for a few weeks unannounced and i celebrated my birthday last july 12 but anyways, I'm back!

Previously,

Kenma And Hinata went to Hinata's parents to receive answers from their parents. They successfully received blessings from their parents. They are both happy.

Anyways, after receiving blessings and talking to the parents, Kenma fall asleep on Hinata's shoulder. The parents were all in an awe. The parents let the two go back to their house. Hinata then carries Kenma into a bridal carrying pose and sits Kenma next to him. Hinata then drives while Kenma is sleeping at his shoulder. Every after second, Hinata looks at Kenma and smiles

"What am I going to do without you my kitty, the love of my life hmm?"

After an hour or so of driving, hinata opens the window of his car and asks his guard to open the gate. The guard then opens the gate. Hinata drove inside. And once they are in front of the door, Hinata stops the car and carries Kenna to his room. Then he went outside to park the car. After that, he went back to check on Kenma. Kenma was sleeping as quietly as he can be and as cute as a baby. Hinata then cuddles with kenma until he falls asleep.

The next day...

Hinata Pov:
I woke up early and saw no one beside me "I guess kenma is downstairs" I went downstairs to check if kenma is there. I checked the living room but kenma isn't there. I then checked the kitchen and I saw Kenma, I hugged him from behind and kissed the back of his neck. Kenma was surprised but when he looked at me, he smiled and said "Morning babe" I smiled back and said "Morning, My Kitty" After a few hours, We finished eating and of course we washed the dishes, Then we went to our bedroom and rested.

After resting, Hinata and kenma thought about their wedding. When suddenly, /Ring, Ring!! Ring, Ring!!/ Hinata answered the call and by his surprise, It was his mother. 

"Mom? Why'd you call?"

"I'm just going to ask when do you plan to have your wedding and Where?"

"Me and Kenma were just thinking about that a while ago, Before you called"

"Okay then, Just tell me when you have decided already"

"Okay Mom. See you later"

"Okay, Bye"

After that, Kenma asked what was it all about and of course hinata explained. Then they continued planning their wedding...

Hinata: I guess maybe we could prepare in two months? Or one?

Kenma: Maybe one? I mean we can ask others to help and we have a lot of friends and family so yeah..

Hinata: Yeah...That's a good idea...well then, I'll go call mom and tell her okay?

Kenma: Okay!

Okiee sorry guys for not posting! I just rested and bind with my friends and cousins and i had a misunderstanding with my boyfriend and i was caught up in playing COD so yeah, so im sorry, I really am!