Kenhina Part 1 Introduction

Kenma and hinata are friends since they were six. They met eachother when kenma had just moved. Kenma was really shy and Hinata was really cute and chatty. Hinata first introduced himself to kenma and after weeks they became good friends. Their parents move to america so they are the only one left in their house. They are in high school. Hinata is a grade 10 student and kenma is a grade 12 student. Hinata is the top student of grade 10. Hinata is and advanced student, He knows everything that kenma is studying. He studies college studies. Hinata acts stupid to the others but he really is a genius. 

How hinata and kenma met

H: Hinata
HM: Hinata's mom
K: Kenma
KM: Kenma's mom
KD: Kenma's dad

H: Mom?

HM: Yes?

H: Mom i think we have a new neighbor

HM: oh yeah i forgot that they are here today

H: You know they were coming?

HM: Son?

H: Yes mom?

HM: who do you think is the person who build this apartment/residence

H: Ohh yeah! i forgot

HM: anyway lets help them?

H: Yes mom!

KM: kenma?

K: Mom?

KM: what are you doing?

K: im on my phone mom. don't disturb me

KM: hey! don't give me that attitude young man!

K: ok, ok i'll help! just a little!

KM: ok good

H: hello?

KM; Ohh hello there, are you the son of the owner?

H: yes i am!

HM: hinata? where are you?! 

H: mom?

HM: i told you not to run fast

H: oops sorry mom!

HM: punishment time!

H: MOM?! no please! i- i mean i will wash the dishes!

HM: ok

H: Ok? Ms and Mr Kozume? *kenma's last name is kozume right?*

KM and KD: Yeah?

H: do you need help?

KM: yes but we can do it ourselves

H: let me help

KD: thank you uhm? What is your'e name?

H: im hinata shoyo

KD: thank you hinata

HM: Here let us help

KD: thank you

KM: thanks

HM: No problem!

after taking all the things inside hinata was ordered by his mom to wash the dishes and hinata did not refuse, Hinata didn't notice kenma because he is busy but kenma noticed hinata

Kenma's Mind: whoa who is that? He looks ... cute. My face feels hot am i sick?

 ohh well. anyways hinata plays around much and after 2 days he noticed that there is a boy standing in the Kozume's House and he saw kenma and then he asked kenma's parents if they have a son and they said yes and after that hinata tries to play or talk to kenma but he notice that kenma is always in his phone or tablet so one day he brought his phone and goes to kenma and after that they started playing together. kenma noticed hinata's cute and hot smile. (idk how that looks tho). Anyway that's how he started to have feelings for hinata but he is scared of knowing that hinata doesn't like him that way so he just be friend? with him/ he just kept their friendship.

Me:
sorry this suck because i suck anyway sorry this is quite short this is just introduction to kenma and hinata's friendship. hinata is top btw and kenma is a bottom. sorry if you don't like top hinata.