Kehina Part 31 {Finale 2}

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,
I'm really sorry, I didn't post for a month or so, but I'm back. I was dealing with my depression, school, and anxiety. Thankfully my passion for writing stories is back. Anyways, this is part 2 of the Finale. If this story ends, Don't cry ya'all, I'll be writing another ship's story. I'm really sorry though if you think this is just an excuse, It's true. I've been depressed lately and forgotten my passion for writing.

Let's start then? Ok!

After the wedding, Hinata and kenma were both really tired. They rested in the mansion. The next day, at 2 am in the morning, They packed their things to go to the USA for their honeymoon. Time check, It was 2:48 already so they went to the airport and bid farewell to their parents. The atmosphere was somewhat saddening. Hinata's mom and Kenma's tries to make the atmosphere more at ease. Hinata's mom then said "Make sure to call me when I'm going to be a grandma already ok? :>" Kenma's mom then said "Same here! Oh, I'm gonna be old very soon then ;)" All of them laughed then they hugged each other. It was now time to go...Hinata said "bye mom, I'll miss you and dad" Hinata's mom almost cried while saying "We'll miss you too. Right hon?" Hinata's dad nodded and said "Of course we will. I'm so proud of you son" On the other hand, Kenma was struggling because his mom couldn't stop crying. "I'll miss you, son, Although I know you will be back, I'll still miss you!!" 

Time check, It's already 12:48 in the morning when they arrived in the USA, They were sleepy so when they got to their house, They went to bed, and cuddled together.

The next day, Kenma woke up early -5:30- and cooked breakfast for the two of them. Kenma prepared the french toast he cooked. As kenma was going to get the plate above him, in the cabinet, Hinata hugged him from the back and kissed him on the left side of kenma's neck. As kenma moans, Hinata smirked saying "It's early in the morning and I'm already turned on.." Kenma then looked at him saying "and whose fault is it?" Kenma turns around waiting for an answer from Hinata, Hinata then said "It's your fault. You were too cute!" Kenma then said "let's eat first, and attend Kageyama and Axia's baby shower later. 

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that"

"Babe, He is literally your best friend, how could you forget?"

"Dunno, HAHAHAHAHA. Was it at 3 pm?"

"Yeah, Although he told us to be there before 3"

"Oh really? why don't I know this?"

"He messaged me, babe. Why?"

"Nothing :<"

"You're... don't be jelly, Babe, He just messaged me about that info. :>"

"Ok :<"

Kenma chuckled then he kissed Hinata and left him shocked. "Itadakimasu"

Hinata and Kenma finished eating. Kenma washed the dishes while Hinata takes a shower. After washing the dishes, kenma then starts to prepare clothes for their date. Hinata finished taking a bath and left the shower naked, Kenma looked at Hinata and said, "babe, I know that we're married now but please! Use a towel!! :<" Hinata laughs as he puts his clothes on. Kenma was really shocked about this, but then he just tried to ignore the fact that he saw the 6 pack- I mean the d*ck. Anyways, Kenma then starts to take a bath, After taking a bath, Kenma puts on his clothes and went downstairs where Hinata is already waiting for him. 

"Let's go?"

"Yeah, let's go :)"

Hinata and Kenma went to a restaurant which is next to the beach, where the view is very fascinating. After the date, it was already 9:30 they both went to the park and walk around together. 

"Time sure does fly fast" 

"Yeah.."

After the walk, it was already 10:00 so they went to the mall to kill some time. In there they bumped into Sugawara, Kiyo-san, Daichi, and the other Karasuno members. They are now together once again. They asked why they were there, they said that they are there because of Kageyama's baby shower. A few minutes later, A lot of Nekoma members were there too. Everyone greeted everyone. All of them had a great time in the mall, playing, eating, and shopping. They shopped for some baby stuff for Kageyama and Axia's baby. It was already 2:30. They literally killed a lot of time. They then drove to Kageyama's baby shower. 

Axia and Kageyama were happy to see all of the members and their friends.

TO BE CONTINUED!! I'll continue writing on Saturday! Cuz i have monthly test exams