Kenhina part 24

They finished eating and hinata washes the dishes. Kenma helped hinata clean. While both of them are cleaning, Suga is looking at them and admiring the way they talk to each other, cooperate and the way they are different when they're together. After they finished cleaning, they went to the sofa and watched a movie with the others, Kenma fell asleep and hinata asked for the others to rest because it's already night time. Hinata cuddles kenma then he also fell asleep...

The next morning, Hinata woke up without kenma by his side so he looked everywhere inside the house but didn't see kenma. He shouted to call kenma which made everyone wake up.

Suga: Hinata, Why are you shouting?

Tsukishima: Yeah, It's literally just 3am in the morning!

Hinata: Oh, Im sorry to wake you up guys, especially you Tsukki, i know how hard it is for your ass to wake up this damn early.

Tsukishima: F*ck you.

Hinata: Same to you. 

Tsukishima: Anyways, Why were you shouting? It's unusual of you to do that...

Hinata: I can't see kenma anywhere, I tried calling his phone but he would always end call it. Help me find him...

Tsukishima: Only because you got me this time and kenma is my friend and you're my cousin...

Hinata and the others looked everywhere and they even tried contacting him but still no sign of kenma.

Kiyoko said "maybe kenma went shopping?"

Hinata: he....never goes shopping alone.

Kiyoko: maybe he didn't want to wake you up so he went alone?

Hinata: uh...he always wake me up when he is going somewhere, even if it's three or two in the morning.

Kiyoko: ohh, then... I'll help you find him, I will try to find him..

Tsukishima: maybe we can tract his phone, since you added a tractor on his phone when he went missing, remember?

Hinata: oh yeah. Ok, tsukishima, go and hack into kenma's phone then kiyoko you can go find him.  If you find him with someone, spy on them and tell me the location.

Suga: we can search malls and everywhere.

Hinata: okay. I'll call Y/n for backup

Oikawa: who is Y/n?

Hinata: (He/She) is my childhood friend.

Oikawa: Ohh? Is (He/She - Handsome/Pretty)?

Hinata: well...No.

Y/n: Wtf hinata!? You MF bitch. Im (Pretty/handsome) as hell. Yuh see? (Does weird faces) 

Hinata: yeah, ok, you done?

Y/n: Yeah, no

Hinata: Help me, kenma is gone.

Y/n: okay, but in one condition.

Hinata: what?

Y/n: call me (pretty/handsome)

Hinata: Aish.. the Audacity of this mf bitch...

Y/n: that's not what I told you to say...

Hinata: You're (pretty/handsome) Y/n.

Y/n: finally! Now, I'll go and kill a mf bitch. But, we gotta find him or her first.

 Hinata: -feels someone watching through the window- *eyes turns to the window* Fuck-

Y/n: Why?