🤗I Give You, My Blessing🤗KenHina Part 28

Previously On 💍Will You Marry Me Baby?💍 KenHina Part 27...

"Baby Look *points the sky*"

"Hm?"

Fireworks were set off and written on it was...Look Down! So kenma looked down and by his surprise, he saw hinata holding a ring and is kneeling down. Kenma was happy because of this...

"My dear Kitty, Will You Marry Me?"

Kenma's Pov:
Oh my god. Am I dreaming? I- I'm so happy right now, I'm going to burst into tears...

*Not Even One Second*

Kenma cried and Said..."Yes Baby" Hinata was shocked and happy at the same time. Hinata stood up and hugged kenma. Kenma was crying real hard. Hinata hugged kenma tightly and said "thank you, thank you, Thank You...Oh baby, I'm so happy" Kenma smiled and said "me too"

Suga's Pov:
Aww, They're so beautiful together. I remember Daichi's Proposal to me. We were just like them. My babies are all grown ups. Tsukishima is going to propose to yamaguchi tomorrow. Everyone is just so happy. I just want to stop time and just enjoy the time. As a mother of karasuno, I'm so happy to have them.

Hinata's Pov:
I was scared a while ago. I thought he would reject. Hah.. I'm so relieved. Now all I need is my parent's blessing. They already know kenma, they also allowed me to propose to him but the blessing to our marriage is different because this is where they will ask us why we want to get married. It may sound easy but it's not. My parents and Kenma's parents will decide.

9:15 pm

Hinata told kenma about the "Giving of Blessing" Kenma was nervous but hinata told kenma to just relax and don't think about it. Hinata also said, "My mom said, The answer is in your heart. Just follow your heart babe" Kenma was happy and less nervous because of what he said. Anyways, they finished eating desert and it's time for Hinata's other desert...

You all know what it is...right?? Right?? but...No sauce today. Maybe next time.

Kenma and Hinata are both asleep while cuddling in their house. Hinata woke up early and prepared breakfast. a few minutes later, Kenma also woke up because of the smell of bacon and eggs. Kenma went downstairs to see hinata. kenma saw hinata cooking bacons and eggs. kenma smiled and hugged hinata from the back. Hinata was startled for a second then smiled and said "Morning Kitty" Kenma kissed hinata's neck and said "Morning Baby~"

"Did you sleep well my Kitty?"

"Yeah, I did. Thank god you were gentle last night or else my Ass would've hurt so bad"

"Heh. I'll go hard on you later"

"Fuck No."

"Ok, Fine."

"I'm hungry, Are you done??"

"Almost...and...done. Let's eat, Sit down and I'll serve the food"

"okay!"

While serving the food....

"Oh, Kitty"

"Yeah?"

"my mom wanted to give the blessing today, this afternoon"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, Do you want to cancel?"

"No it's okay."

"okay, well then...Enough with the chit chat. Let's eat.."

"Itadakimasu"

The Afternoon...

{Queen's Name - Elaine AKA - Ell/El}
{King's Name - William AKA - Will/ Willy}

Hinata was nervous but kenma seems to be calm. They finished washing up and putting their clothes on so they drove to Elaine and William's Mansion. Once they got there, They saw El and Will standing on the front door to meet them

"Good Afternoon son"

"Afternoon Dad"

Let me explain what Giving of Blessing Is or/And how they do it.

First, The parents must first allow the proposal of the man to his bride/Groom then after a few days, the groom and his other half's family will come into the first encounter. Then they will have a family dinner or a family meeting which depends on the family of the groom. They will have to discuss every single detail of the groom and his other half's relationship until both family give their blessing. Once they give their blessing, they can now be free and plan their wedding.

Anyways, Back to the story.

Hinata and Kenma's family sits and the waiters and waitresses serves the food. Both of Hinata and Kenma's family talked about them and their weird habits (Kenma and Hinata) Then suddenly, Ell asked kenma "Kenma, why do you live my son? I mean he can really be a pain in the ass sometimes "

"M-Mom!!"

"What??"

"Ugh. Don't mind her ken"

"Oh? Its ok, well to be honest, sometimes, he can really be a pain in the ass"

"No im not.

" Yes you are. Anyways it's because, he has a good personality a great sense of humor and i feel really safe when im with him"

"You feel safe? He kinda sound like he's gonna kill someone when he's mad"

" True but yes. I do feel safe whenever he is around me. Plus, i feel special when he is with me"

Ell: That's just....

Kenma's dad: Amazing?

Kenma's mom: Cute?

Will: Heart Attacking?

Ell: The hell will! I was gonna say heart whelming

Kenma: Wait...auntie are royals allowed to say bad words?

Ell: Oh dear... Uhm no...

Kenma: then...

Ell: We can only in our home.

Kenma: ohhh okk

Ell: anyways... Kenma, hinata... I know you two knew each other since you guys were children. And i won't base your answers to my question. I already know what kind of relationship you guys have and i believe that you two should be together. I give you my blessing!

"Me too!!"

"Same here"

"I give mine too"

To Be Continued!!!

See you guys on the next chapter!!!!
Author-chan! Out~!!