"Stay with me! I Still need you!"😭😭 Kenhina Part 3

Hinata and kenma are in an ambulance. Kenma called hinata's parents /Suga and Daichi/. After a while hinata felt dizzy, he called out kenma's name thrice but didn't finish his third call. Kenma got emotional because of the thought of losing someone he love. Kenma felt that hinata is still breathing then hinata said while having trouble of breathing "I-Im S-Sorr-y Kenma" Then give kenma his sad smiley face. After that, Hinata stopped breathing...Kenma panicked and then the doctor tried to cpr hinata. Kenma's crying while talking to hinata's parents. After a few minutes they have arrived at the hospital. Hinata started breathing again but he is having trouble breathing. 

Kenma: Hinata?! Are you okay?!

Hinata: Y-Yeah....t-thanks ken

Kenma: N-No problem shoyo

Hinata: *sits down*

Me: 
Btw he is using IV Pole if you do not know that well then search...

Kenma: H-hey shoyo...

Hinata: Yep?

Kenma: Look im sorry, I didn't-

Hinata: Ken! Don't blame yourself. Its not your fault okay?

Kenma: O-Ok

Suga: Sorry i'm late...what happened to hinata!

Daichi: You okay son?

Hinata: Yeah i'm okay dad and mom please...

Suga: What?

Hinata: Don't worry about me i'm okay

Suga: Ok...

Tsukishima: Whats up

Hinata: Wait- aww tsukki were you worried?

Tsukishima: NO

Yamaguchi: Hey hinata

Kageyama: BOKE, HINATA BOKE!!

Tsukishima: Is that the only word/sentence that you can say without stuttering.?

Kageyama: Shut you ass up..

Suga: Ka-Ge-Ya-Ma...

Kageyama: OOP Bye Hinata!!

Hinata: I'll Pray for you!!!

Asahi: Ahh my little sun is holy

Hinata: *chuckle*

Everyone: Amen!

Kenma: shoyo...I will just go to kuroo...call me if you need anything ok?

Hinata: Okiee

Kenma: Ohh- and nekoma will have a practice match with karasuno by the time you are healed.

Hinata: YESS!!

Kenma: I'll go now bye....

Hinata: I'll text you something later...

Kenma: O-Ok

Suga: *whisper* do you think hinata likes kenma?

Daichi: *whisper* totally

Hinata: *sigh* being in a hospital is boring!

Tanaka: At least you don't have to go to school tomorrow...*sigh*

Noya: True tho... I Hate school!

Hinata: I- I meant practice-

Tanaka and Noya: Ohh ok

After that everyone left. Hinata was all alone. he texted kenma and asked kenma if he could stay with him. but kenma is busy so...hinata is all alone. After a while he started to stop breathing again so he tried to call a doctor but the doctor can't hear him. He called kenma on the phone but kenma didn't answer. His hands are shaking. After a while the doctor came and then she saw hinata having trouble breathing or having a hard time breathing...

Doctor: Hinata... Inhale

Hinata: *Inhale* 

Doctor: Exhale 

Hinata: *Exhale*

Doctor: good....now...you should call a friend if you can't reach us cuz we can't hear you. OK?

Hinata: ok

Kenma: Hey hinata. are you ok? Sorry I was out with my friends i- my phone was on silent...

Hinata: It's ok...

Hinata thought that kenma was spending time with his friends more than him...After a while kenma and hinata talked a lot...And Kenma left at 8pm when hinata fall asleep. At 12am Hinata had troubled breathing again. And at 3am Hinata stopped breathing...His heartbeat stopped when he saw kenma...Kenma was crying he kept blaming himself....Hinata then tried to talk he said while smiling " I Love you ken-ma" tears poured into his face while smiling and kenma shouted "HINATA!!! STAY WITH ME!!" and also " i love you " 

Me: 
LETS ALL PRAY FOR HINATA!!!
Part 4? anyone?
EDIT: MY HEART WAS ACHING WHEN I WROTE THIS...