3 ~ 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

After Clove left the meeting she went back to the suite and grabbed a book from her stuff. Clove decided she would explore the grounds in hopes of finding a quiet place to read and clear her mind. With her book tucked under her arm, she set out.

She passed the courtyard, a couple classrooms, and the cafeteria before making it outside. Just as the tall blonde boy decided to leave the training area, his eye caught onto a familiar small fairy. She wore the same outfit when he first met her and her eyes lit up in astonishment as she looked around

The boy quickly jogged over to the small fairy and walked in step beside her, "Finding your way alright tiny?" Clove flinched in surprise not expecting the boy to pop up. "I am, thank you. What brings you here?"

Sky meets Cloves eyes, " Well technically your the one near the specialist grounds where I train so I should be asking you that, What brings you here?"

" Hmmm I don't know. Thought I could scout out everything and plan my way to murder you." Clove teased the blonde boy. Sky broke out in a grin and rose an eyebrow, "Oh really? I better watch my back then." Clove giggled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Sky watched as she did and suddenly wondered what it felt like to run his fingers through her hair. "Wait what?" Sky thought and shook his head with a small blush rising to his cheeks. "Really, what brings you here? You got that same book in your hands so I doubt it's to plan my murder."

Clove laughed, " Your right. I was just looking around to get familiar with the place. I brought this along in hopes of finding a quiet place to read and clear my mind. Not having much luck though."

"Well then you haven't been looking in the right places. Come on," Sky changed course and ushered her to follow. She gave him a skeptical look but followed anyways.

They walked for a couple minutes in a comfortable silence until they reached the place. Clove looked around and tall hedges formed a circle around them. A pond sat in the middle and a little taller bump went around it keeping the water in. One bench was on the edge of the pond. It wasn't much but to Clove, it was perfect.

"Wow," Clove breathed out. Sky watched in admiration as Clove looked around the place, "It's perfect."

"I guess you really were looking in the wrong places," Sky chuckled and Clove sent him a playful glare. She walked over to sit on the bench and Sky followed. They both sat down and rested in each other's presence with a peaceful aura surrounding them.

Clove turned to Sky, "Thank you. I really needed this. I'll probably come here a lot now." Sky smiled at her, " Anytime tiny." She rolled her eyes and the two continued to talk until it was time to head on their way.

"Will I be seeing you here again big bear?" Sky looked down at the girl, "If you'd like that, I would gladly come."

Clove smiled up at him, "I would."

-
hope u liked this chapter!! i'm always open to talk!! lmk any feedback or ideas you may have!! stay safe!!💕💕