9 ~ 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

Clove left the stone circle and went back to the suite to quickly get changed. She grabbed her phone, put on good shoes, then headed to the training ground.

She made it to a training mat to see 2 boys sitting on the edge. "You fought Kat with your limbs, and you lost. Being a good specialist is not about how big you are, It's not about how strong it's... it's all about strategy."

"Says from the boy who seemed to lost most often when we fight." Both boys heads whipped to the small fairy. Her hair was tied back in a high ponytail with strands of hair falling out to frame her face. She wore a black tank top with leggings. She has a strap on her leg where multiple throwing knifes sit and one larger one.

"Ahhh little flower, what are you doing here? Come to see the show?" Riven jumps off the mat and pulls the girl into a hug. He lifts her off the ground and spins her around. She laughs loudly and he sets her down. Riven deep down has a super soft spot for the fairy, but wouldn't admit it to anyone.

"Clove! What are you doing here?" Riven and Clove turn to Sky. Sky walks up to the two hugging and laughing. He tries to push it down, but he can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. Especially how those leggings hug her body and the tank top tight, showing off her curves.

"Oh well you know. I'm training!" Both boys stared at her in astonishment, "WHAT!" She giggled, "Boys you are hilarious! I am training with you under headmistress Dowlings request."

"But- Why? You're a little flower fairy, not a specalist." Riven pointed out. Sky side glared at Riven and thought, "Little Flower? Why does he call her Little Flower? Are they friends? More? No relax Sky, They would of said something"

"Well I'm just that special... No more questions, let's train," Clove turned to the boy still sitting on the edge of the mat as Sky and Riven stared at her in awe.

"And you are?" Clove said the the boy. "Dane, Clove right?" She nodded and shook his hand. "They teaching you anything good?" Riven and Sky raised an eyebrow at the little girl. Dane looked down at his phone, "I'm not sure, you would have to find out for yourself. Got to run. Nice meeting you Clove." He waved to her and ran off.

Riven snuck up behind her as she waved back to Dane. He began to tickle her sides and she squealed laughing, "You cheeky little flower. tEAchiNg yOu aNyThinG goOd? Think so lowly of us now?" She keeps laughing hard trying to push his hands off. "S—S-Stop!! I c-cant breathe-e!"

Riven keeps continuing to tickle her until Sky swooped Clove out of his arms and held his arms around her waist. Her back was pressed against his chest and he held her in a tight grip, but not enough to hurt her. "Oi! Give her back! She made fun of us!" Riven snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground in front of him.

"No we are meant to be training her, let's go Riven." Riven rolled his eyes. Sky glared at Riven before looking at Clove, "You ready?"

"Of course. But um... your gonna have to let me go." Sky instantly let go of her and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about that." They both looked away blushing. Riven cut in, "Alright little flower. Get up here."

Clove jumps up and stands in front of Riven. He puts his hands up and she follows. "Alright. Before we get into it, let's see what you got." Sky looks at the two nervously, not knowing how good the fairy is.

Riven throws the first punch which Clove steps back. They begin to circle around each other. Riven throws another punch and Clove grabs his arm, using it as leverage to climb on him. She wraps her legs around his neck and flips him down onto the mat. She pulls his arm back while using her legs to keep him down. He taps out.

Clove climbs off of him and helps him up. Sky looks at her in astonishment, "What the fuck!" She looks at him and gives him a sly smirk, "Impressed big bear?"

"B-But. You're so tiny. How?!" Clove walks over to the edge of the mat and grabs her water bottle. "Don't underestimate me, big bear. I may be tiny, but i'm smart in these things. Me and Riven used to fight all the time and well... i've picked up on a few things. "

He scrunches his eyebrows, "How? He was always with the Harvey's during the summer until he became an arsehole."

"I heard that dick!" Clove laughed at Riven. "Well since I was 10 I have lived with the Harvey's. They took me in when my parents died. Riven obviously always came over so we have been friends ever since."

Riven came from behind and placed an arm on her shoulder, "Thats right little flower. Accept it's more just me and you now." Clove rolled her eyes. She took out her phone and checked the time, "Alright boys. Would love to keep chatting but I best be on my way now or i'll be late." She picked up her stuff and waved goodbye.

"Now, you won't have to be jealous big bear. I only see her as a little sister." Riven teased. Sky rolled his eyes with a small blush, "Shove off mate."

-
hope u liked this chapter! school has been a lot this week which is why i haven't done many frequent updates. thank you for 4k reads! it makes me so happy to see that many people are reading and liking my story! stay safe!💕