27 ~ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

"Sky please!"

"No Clove, you're not fully healed yet." Clove glared down Sky as she swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"I've been bed ridden for three days now. You won't even let me go to the bathroom without having to wait by the door for me. I just want to get out of this room for 10 minutes. You can even walk with me."

Sky stood above her with his hands on his hips and looked at her thoughtfully. He eyeballed the cut on her forehead then looked back at her eyes. She peered up at him with hopeful eyes and he sighed. "Fine. But I have to be there with you every step of the way, got it?"

Clove grinned and jumped up to hug him, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She kissed him on his cheek and ran into the bathroom to change clothes, "Slow down!" Sky yelled after her.

She giggled and he rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

꧁꧂

Sky and Clove walk side by side with his arm wrapped around her waist. The cool air brushes against their skin and the leaves crunch beneath their feet. Clove pulls her sweater tighter around her as they both walk towards the Stone circle.

"Thank you for walking with me. That was too much Netflix for awhile." Clove looked up at Sky and he smiled back down at her. "As long as your not overworking yourself." Clove rolled her eyes and pecked him on the cheek.

Approaching the circle, they see Bloom standing in the middle. "Is this where all the overachievers come?" Sky said to Bloom. She whipped around and stared at the couple, "Loud in the suite. Clove! How are you feeling?"

Clove gave a small smile to the red head, "Im alright. This guy finally let me get out." Bloom smiled at the two. Clove felt her friendship with Bloom was a little odd now. Since she got hurt Bloom didn't come to visit once. The girls said she said hi, but Clove new it was just to make her feel better.

"Whats that?" Sky pointed at the book sitting on the stone. She looked back, "That is a book. Bit concerned you have never seen one."

Sky sighed and adjusted his hold on Clove, pulling her closer to his body. "I don't want to do this Bloom. I don't want to lie to each other and I don't want to play some game... Silva wanted me to watch you. I told him he was crazy and that there was nothing going on."

Clove looked up at him shocked, not knowing this information. She could understand why Silva might of asked that, but was confused on why he didn't tell her.

"You've been spying on me? And you blindly did what he said."

"He gave me an order, Bloom" Sky responded back.

"Which he could've given to anyone but he used you, he used our friendship...But I'm the bad guy right?" Bloom scoffed and quickly turned to grab for the book. Clove immediately stepped forward and snatched it out of her hands.

"What is this, Bloom?" She handed the metal piece over to Sky. "Were trying to be on your side here but your making it really difficult. You didn't even come see me. I- You can trust us."

She glares them both down, "I'm not sure I can trust you. Maybe I can convince you that what I'm doing is right." Bloom then went on to explain everything that happened.

"And I never meant for you to get hurt. I'm just guessing the electric shock bounced off of you and you hit your head pretty bad. And I don't think Dowling and Silva are evil, Sky. I think they're protecting this place but also protecting themselves. So whatever the truth is, whatever happened that day they're not going to tell me."

Clove stepped in front of Sky and he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Bloom, we both know what it's like not to know your parents. Even if we had stories and pictures. It's not the same."

Clove shivered from the cold and Sky pulled her tighter to his chest. Bloom pulled out her water bottle and handed it to the little fairy. She softly smiled and took a small sip before handing it to Sky and he followed her actions.

"You know Bloom me and Sky are fixers. Even if you don't need help, we're still here if you need it. Because sometimes... it just helps us not think about how broken we are. We are all broken Bloom, there's a certain charm in that."

Bloom smiles at the couple when the device starts glowing. "You still haven't told us what that is yet." Sky calls after her. She turns back to them, "I do trust you guys, but if I told you what I'm doing you both would try to stop me."

Clove looks at her trying to process what she just said. Suddenly the world around her starts to spin. Clove grips onto Sky tighter, "Sky, somethings wrong." He looked down at her with his eyebrows furrowed only to find her eyes closing.

Her body gives out and he catches her before she hits the ground. He lies her down and turns back to Bloom, "what did you do?!" Bloom shakes her head at him, "I'm sorry."

Sky looks back down at Clove and begins to feel his eyesight go blurry. His body gives out and looks at Clove before his eyes fall dark.

-

hey! longer chapter, I hope you like it! im sorry, im really bad at updating. everytime i post a chapter i loose motivation immediately after. i might rewatch the show to gain some motivation back to finish and then hopefully continue when season 2 comes out! thank you for all the support and i hope you are staying safe and healthy!!💕