25 ~ 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐼𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠

The next morning Silva, Farah, and Ben came to Sky's dorm to check on Clove. Sky explained that the girl has not yet awoken and was still shuddering throughout the night. Sky begged Farah and Silva to skip classes, but they would not allow it as they needed to start training. Ben offered to stay in the room and watch over Clove. Sky hesitantly obliged and the teachers left so he could get ready.

As Sky was leaving he paused and turned to Clove. He walked to the side of the bed, gently brushing strands of her hair off her face. He bent down and gave a longing kiss on her forehead, "I'll be back, tiny." Sky pulled up her covers again and quietly shut the door.

Outside waiting was Professor Harvey and Sky gave him a sad look, "If she wakes up, can you come and tell me? I dont care what Silva says I want to know when she is awake." Professor Harvey gave a soft nod and opened the boys dorm, softly shutting the door behind him. Sky stared at the door having an internal battle with himself before quickly walking off.

꧁꧂

"Can I trust you?" Bloom stares into Sky's eyes before walking past him. He follows behind her quickly, "I kinda want to ask you the same thing." Bloom looks up at Sky and tries to see what he's thinking. She looks down, "Ever since my trip with Beatrix they've been watching me like a hawk. I have to make sure they don't think I'm one of her evil henchwomen" Bloom smiles at Ms.Dowling as she walks by and Musa and Aisha give her a timid look.

"Why? Because Beatrix is a Bond Villian?" Bloom laughs sarcastically at him, "Bad choice of words!" Sky smiles down at her before his smile falters at the thought of Clove. "Bloom...What exactly happened at AsterDell?" Bloom looks up at him uncertain on whether to trust him. She also knows he is curious about Clove but walks away yelling, "Can we go again, please?!" Sky narrows his eyes at her retreating figure not trusting her being so secretive.

꧁꧂

Sky swiftly walks through the halls in order to be able to get back and check on Clove. He spots Silva walking a ways a head of him and runs up behind him. "Seriously, pairing me with Bloom, it seems pretty obvious". They both round the corner and Silva stops in front of him, "Well, Blooms a powerful fairy. You're a strong specialist. Nobody questioned it...What've you found out?"

"She hasn't said anything about her road trip with Beatrix or how Clove was injured. Im telling you, Bloom isn't some mastermind. The more time I spend with her I'm convinced of that. Look Stellas gone, Riven's a mess, Clove is injured, and the person I'm spending the most time with, I am spying on."

Silva nods his head, "What you are doing matters. You have to trust me. Everything I do and everything I have done is to keep the Otherworld safe. It's something your father and I had in common. Theirs honor in that, Sky." Sky studies Silva and nods. Sky turns to continue down the hall when Ben comes running up to them abuptbly, "Shes awake!"

-
hey guys! i hope you like this chapter! sorry once again for slow updates im in a very iffy area with not the best reception. also a bunch of scene skips which i hope is ok! stay safe!💕