22 ~ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑟 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚

Clove, Bloom, and Beatrix open the locked door and find a war room. Clove was hesitant on going in at first but decided she wanted some answers. Beatrix electrifies the war circle and a map pops up. Clove and Bloom stare at the map in astonishment.

All 3 girls step away from the map and begin to pull out files and papers in the room. Clove sits across from Bloom while Beatrix sits at the other table. Beatrix looks up at the girls and walks over next to Clove. Both were having no luck so far and were getting irritated. Bloom and Cloves phones continue to get spammed, but both are too indulged in the papers.

"Thats mildly annoying," Beatrix states tilting her head at both their phones. Clove and Bloom glance at their phones, "Endless suite group texts....So it looks like Rosalind was in a place called AsterDell." Bloom shows Clove. While both girls were distracted Beatrix eyeballs both their phones and sends an electric current shutting the phones down.

Beatrix looks up, "Did you say AsterDell?" Bloom nods and gets up, "Can you make that map thing work again? Maybe I can find it."

Beatrix stands up abruptly, "No need. I know where that is. Wanna go?" Clove looks at Beatrix, suspicious of how she knows where AsterDell is. Bloom swivels around, "What? Like now?"

Beatrix starts walking towards Bloom, "Its a few hours from here..." Bloom begins to deny and Clove puts a shield on Bloom, not comfortable with the electric fairy now. "You ditched assembly, lied to Sky, broke into a secret war room. Now you want to give up?"

"Im saying that it's getting late and maybe I dont want to ditch school with someone I barely know." Clove stands up next to Bloom, "Im with Bloom, I have a lot of schoolwork to finish up a-"

"You both know that I've got you further than anyone else has and that I'm also ditching school with people I barely know... but maybe Dowling will spill her guts now that you have found the secret war room she keeps under lock and key." Beatrix begins to walk away and Clove tugs on Blooms arm.

"Bloom I don't know. How can she just casually know about AsterDell and where it is? Thats a little suspicious. How can you trust her that easily?" Bloom turns to the girl, "I don't but if she is willing to give me answers then I have to go with her. Please, If you don't want me to go then come with me. You are a protector fairy after all." Clove sighs and nods timidly at the red head.

"How would we all get there?" Bloom questions. Beatrix smirks, "Let me worry about that." Both girls grab their phones and follow her out.

Clove and Bloom are waiting near the edge of the woods when a royal car pulls up, "What are you waiting for?" Both girls run up and hop in,  "You stole a car?" Clove exclaims. Beatrix smirks through the rear view window. For the rest of the drive there Beatrix and Bloom talk while Clove keeps her shield on Bloom and tries to memorize the way there. Clove didn't notice but the car stopped, "Welcome to Aster Dell."

-
hey! i hope this chapter was good! thank you so much for 32k reads! stay safe!!💕💕