28 ~ 𝐺𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

A couple hours later, Clove got up and looked at her surroundings. Finding herself still near the stone circle, she looked around and found Sky laying down next to her. She crawled over to him and shook his shoulders gently, "Sky, cmon get up."

Sky slowly opens his eyes and jumps up quickly, startling Clove. His eyes land on her and he goes down to help her up. "Clove! You alright?" He pulls her up and pulls her close to his chest.

He scans over her body to check for injuries and comes up to cup her face with both hands. Sky strokes her cheek with his thumb as he examines the cut on her forehead. Clove smiles and melts into his hands, "Im alright Sky. Are you? You also passed out too."

She scans his body too and sees that he is okay. "Im good, Clove." She looks around and furrows her eyebrows, "Where did Bloom go?" Sky follows her actions and sees her nowhere in sight.

The boy grits his teeth together, " She did this on purpose." Clove looks back at him and her eyes soften. "It's okay, Sky. She's just trying to find the truth about herse-"

"-No Clove. She hurt you again. When will she learn to stop?" Sky steps away from her and frustratedly runs a hand through his hair. "I'm not hurt anywhere. It's ok." She walks up in front of him and kisses him on the lips, "I'm going to go try and find the other girls. I haven't seen them all day."

Sky sighs and nods, pulling her back in for one more kiss, "I'll see you later." Clove smiles at him and they both head their separate ways.

꧁꧂

Clove walks back to the suite only to bump into Stella, Terra, and Musa. "Stella! Your back..." Stella smiles and pulls her in for a hug. Clove is surprised, but hugs her back.

Stella pulls out of the hug and places her hands on Clove's shoulders, "I'm so sorry Clove. I was a bitch because I felt like Sky was spending more time with you and I just had a lot going on with my mom. I hope you can forgive me."

Clove was shocked but pulled her back in for a hug. "I forgive you. I'm glad your back... We all are. Where are you guys headed to? Have you seen Bloom?" The girls sigh and begin to walk. Clove follows after them, "Cmon, we will fill you in on the way."

꧁꧂

Clove, Musa, and Terra walk in front of Bloom who was sitting on a bench by herself. Clove sets the metal key down next to her, "You need answers. Even though you knocked me out, I'll help you"

"People have been keeping them from you, and we didn't wanna be those people too." Terra says softly. Bloom feigns shock and looks around, "Wheres Aisha?"

The three girls look at each other trying to come up with an answer. "Well... she had a lot of feelings, and, um she didn't exactly totally agree with-"

"-She's in the suite" Musa cut Terra off. Bloom slowly smiles, "I guess thats as good as I could ask for... so, you're going to help me break Beatrix out?"

Clove put her finger up, "Thats, uh, the part that Aisha couldn't exactly agree with. I- well, was a little uncomfortable too from what she did, but were all friends here and you need answers."

"She never really liked my ideas anyway, so..." Stella popped up next to Clove and all the girls smiled at each other, ready to put the plan into action.