4 ~ 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Clove walks back to the suite with a smile etched on her face. She makes it to the suite and sees everyone unpacking in their rooms. She offers a soft smile before going to her own to unpack.

She puts all her stuff in the dresser drawers and stacks her books on top. She smiles softly at her journal that her parents gave her. Clove opens the cover of the journal and reads the note her mom and dad left.

To our Little Flower,
Stay strong and know we will always be with you wherever you are.
love,
mom and dad<3

Clove stared at the journal, lost in her thoughts as a lone tear slipped down her cheek. A soft knock came from the open door and she quickly wiped away her cheeks.

She turned around quickly to see Musa standing at her doorway, "Hey. Just seeing if you wanted to come the time welcoming party with me, Terra, and Aisha?"

Clove plastered on her best smile, "Yeah, of course! Bloom not coming?" Musa shook her head, "No I think she's still unpacking."

Clove nodded, " Ok well let me grab my phone and i'll meet you guys at the door." Musa nodded her head and stood at the doorway a little bit longer.

Her eyes flashes purple and felt the sad emotions coming from the girl. She furrowed her eyebrows, but exited the room without question. Clove breathed in deeply, composing herself before heading to the door.

꧁꧂

"Who actually saw the shepherds body?" Terra asked the group of girls who all stood around the snack table. Clove had a drink in hand and reached for some cookies. "Like maybe he was just old. People get old, die. We all die."

"That old-age decapitation really sneaks up on you" Musa points out. "Happened to my nan right in the middle of bingo. Just... thwop, thwop, thwop. Down the table." Clove gave Aisha a weird look and Musa laughed.

Clove looked at the pile of cookies in Aishas hand, "No judgement, but..."

"I eat a million calories a day. If I didn't swim i'd be massive." Aisha commented.

"I used to dance. I get it," Musa said. "On that note..."

"Second round. Damn! Twice a day every day. You weren't kidding." Musa says and Aisha raises her eyebrows before walking away. "I think i'm going to go get another drink," Clove says to the two girls and walks away.

She grabs herself another drink at the table and scans the room. Her eyes land on a familiar blonde boy and red head girl. Clove decides to go talk to them both and say hi. Just as she was walking up to them, Bloom walked away.

"Hey big bear!" Clove said to the blonde. He snapped his head to the small girl approaching him. He instantly smiled, "Hey tiny, enjoying yourself?"

Clove sighs, "Not sure. I usually like parties but not feeling it today." Sky's face turns to shock, "Tiny likes to party?! Who would of thought?" Clove laughs and stares off into the crowd.

Sky studies the girl as she looks around the room. Her face is calm, but something about her mood he can't quite place. "Hey, you alright in there?"

Clove looks at him. She scans his face and meets his eyes. They are swimming with worry and concern. She plasters on a smile, "I'm alright, you? Not looking like your having too much fun yourself."

"I don't know. I guess i'm not feeling it today either," Sky says. Clove nods at the boy, "Well i'm always here if you want to talk. We might not know each other too well yet, but I am able to talk."

Sky looks at her with admiration," Thank you. I appreciate it. You can always come to me too tiny." She rolls her eyes playfully and begins to say something but is cut off, "Hey Sky, Can we talk?"

Both Sky and Cloves heads turn to see Stella. Stella gives Clove a fake smile and Clove looks to the taller boy. "Well i'm going to go find Bloom, catch you later." She gives him a small wave before heading off the the direction she saw Bloom head.

-
hey! hope u like this chapter! hope your day is going well and i'm always here to talk!!💕💕