34 ~𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜

"Clove!" Sky was startled to see her on the verge of passing out. He went forward and took her in his arms from Ms. Dowling. "What happened?!"

"She's alright. She helped keep us safe she just needs to rest now. Take her back to her dorm please." Sky nods at Farah and scoops Clove up bridal style and heads back to the dorm. He glances down at her to make sure she was still with him, but sees her eyes are closed.

He reaches her dorm room and nudges the door open. He notices all the girls sitting together near Bloom. Upon hearing his entrance, the girls looked over but were startled to see Clove passed out. They made a move to get up but Sky shakes his head and mouths, "Tomorrow".

The girls nod back at him and Sky takes her to her room. Just like deja vu, he places her down on her bed and slips off her shoes. He tries to be quiet so she doesn't stir knowing she needs the rest.

He takes off his own shoes and climbs under the covers with her. Clove stirrs in her sleep and peels her eyes open to see Sky gazing at her. Sky looks at her intently, "I love you too Clove." She smiles softly at him as she drifts back into sleep with him slowly following behind.

꧁꧂

Silva and his warriors quickly approach Farah. "No sign of Rosalind, but I have no doubt we will see her again." He steps in beside her staring down at the bodies beneath them, "What happened?"

"Bloom and Clove transformed. Bloom spent one night with Rosalind and unlocked ancient fairy magic, magic we thought was lost. I don't even know how Clove did it but look, her shield is still up. Rosalind told Bloom the settlers of Asterdell weren't civilians, they were Blood Witches.... A detail she chose not to tell us at the time."

Silva sighs, "They were Blood Witches... So everything we did to try and stop- Everything I did..." He reminisces on Sky. They both look back down at the bodies not ready for what's to come.