31 ~ 𝐻𝑢𝑟𝑡

Clove paces back and forth in front of the door with her arms folded in front of her. Her mind had been going in circles the last few minutes on Sams safety. Musa watches her pace back and forth.

"Clove, he's going to be ok. He will be back any minute now-"

"NO! He's my brother! I can't just let him go out there without any protection!" Clove snaps at Musa. Walking over to sit down on the couch, Clove closes her eyes. She focuses her energy and emotions on Sam. His brown hair, Earthy smell, his wardrobe which only seemed to consist of green.

Clove snapped her eyes back open with a deep yellow color. She looked around as she was now looking through Sam's eyes. The lights flickering and the eerie feeling as he walked through the hall.

Sam paused hearing distant snarling behind him. He looked back only for nothing the be there. The hairs creeped up on the back of his neck as it was almost too quiet.

Turning back to continue through the hall, a large growl yelled in front of him and the burned one scratched his stomach.

Falling out of the chair, Clove watched as Sam scrambled back to the room. She let go and instantly walked towards the doors, ignoring her roommates questioning.

As she made it to the door, Sam fell through into her arms. He heaved and held onto his side, "There's a burned one in the school!" Clove slumped down onto the ground with Sam's head now on her lap.

Clove felt helpless as there was no way out and her brother was suffering. She watched it happen but couldn't help him. Tears leaked out of her eyes and she sniffed her nose, "I-It's going to be ok Sam. Just hang on. You'll be ok"

Abruptly banging sounded at the door. Clove instantly handed Sam gently to Aisha and stood up in front of the door putting up her shield. Standing behind her was Terra and Stella with their hands up ready to fight too.

The girls flinched when Sky and Bloom busted through the door. Clove dropped her shield at the sight of Sky. "Hi."

"Hey" Clove tried to smile at him but her lips wobbled in doing so. "We have to get help!" Terra instantly ran down to Sam. Sky kneeled down next to him, "Oh shit. We need to get him to the courtyard. They're barricading it off."

Clove put up her shield as she saw they were about to move. Sky heaved Sam on his shoulder and began to move out of the room with the girls following quickly behind.

-
HI! O M G! 100k READS! WHAT?!?! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! HERES AN UPDATE AND THANK U FOR WAITING ON MY SLOW UPDATES <333