14 ~ 𝐶𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑦𝑒

Sky walked to the greenhouse to find Professor Silva. He couldn't get his mind off how bad he looked and he was worried. "How bad is it? Is Professor Harvey going to up your Zanbaq dose? He said it would keep the wounds at bay-"

"-Until it can't anymore." Silva groans and stands up. "I can run the first year spars. You can take it easy until the battalion gets the Burned One. What's the status?"

Silva sits back down on a small chair, "Uh.. They've tracked it 40 kilometers north of here. They'll engage it soon."

"Are they gonna-"

Silva cuts in, "I have every confidence they will complete the mission. They will kill it. The only question is when..." Sky stares at him, "What do you mean?"

"The, uh...Infection is spreading quickly now. When it reaches my heart..." Sky cuts in, "How long do you have?"

"I don't know. I don't know how long. Thanks to your little fairy friend though, I believe she gave me time. The pain has eased some and it ceased some of the infection back but still..."

Sky looked at him bewildered, "W-Wait. Fairy friend? You mean Clove?" Silva nodded and smiled, " Yeah. Real character she is. Wouldn't drop it until she convinced me. I though you knew?"

Sky tried to contain his anger, "No she didn't.... What do we do?" Silva stands up once again and sighs, "Well I've... spoken to my seconds about the plans for your training, and Dowling is aware of my wishes for your future."

"I asked you a question." Silva sighed, "And i'm answering it, Sky. Soldiers have to have these conversations with the people that matter. We make a plan. That's what we can do."

Sky stares at Silva on the edge of tears, "There has to be something else. I already lost one father, I can't lose another."

"I will keep you updated on the battalions progress. Do you understand?" Sky nods and slowly leaves the room.

꧁꧂

Clove sat in her room, reading her new book peacefully. After helping Silva, she was a little worn out, but was feeling better now. "Does anyone know how to do a good cat eye?!" Terra yelled. Clove jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She saw Bloom and Aisha standing at the bathroom door and Clove jumped behind them to see what was happening.

"I've done like 50 tutorials and this is what I get? What does Huda Kattan have that I don't?" Bloom and Aisha sit Terra down while Clove stands in front of her with her hands resting on her hips.

"Uh, Talent"

"Taste"

"Style"

"Millions of followers"

Terra cuts off the girls list, "W-Why are none of you getting ready for the party?" Aisha wipes off some of Terras makeup, "I got to study"

"I'm finishing up my book," Clove states. "Yeah, I've got a full-"

"Cool. I don't care. You must come. I need full suite support!" Terra exclaims. Someone knocks on the door, "Is that Musa or Stella? Musa or Stella?"

Musa walks in, "Well this is weird." Terra jumps in quickly, "Get dressed. We have to go. We're gonna go to the party. We're gonna show everybody that we're cool and... and.. fun.. and-"

"Hot?" Clove questions. All girls look at each other and Terra stands up with a beautiful cats eye. Everyone looks in the mirror and smiles.

All the girls decide to go to the party so they all touch up on their appearance. Clove puts on a light pink eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. She puts a few gems under her eyebrow, eye, and in the corner of her eye. She let her hair fall at her shoulders and kept it natural.

Clove throws on a short, pink, checkered skirt with a cropped, pink long sleeve

Clove throws on a short, pink, checkered skirt with a cropped, pink long sleeve. She throws on white shoes and socks to complete the look. Most people would think her outfit was basic, but on her it fit her just right. All girls met at the front door and went to the party that awaited them.

-heyy! hope you guys liked this chapter! hope you all are staying safe! I put photos to kinda represent what i was going for but if you imagine if a different way that's all good! thank you so much for 9k reads and 247 votes! stay safe!!💕💕

-
heyy! hope you guys liked this chapter! hope you all are staying safe! I put photos to kinda represent what i was going for but if you imagine if a different way that's all good! thank you so much for 9k reads and 247 votes! stay safe!!💕💕