23 ~ 𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑙

Meanwhile back at school, Sky was going crazy. He hasn't heard from Clove since he left the wing and he was going insane from nerves. He even texted Bloom, but got no response. Sky finally decided to alert Silva and it turns out one of the Queens guards were knocked out and an SUV was stolen. Sky paced back and forth and only hoped that his little tiny bear was alright.

Back at AsterDell, all 3 girls got out of the car and looked around. Clove kept her shield on Bloom the whole way there and began to tire out. Even though she was close to passing out, she kept her shield up still not trusting Beatrix.

Clove looks around suspicious as they walk towards the edge not seeing any town. "AsterDell was a town right? Are you sure this is the right place?" Beatrix calls back to the girl trailing behind them, "Im positive". Clove stands farther back from the edge looking around while Bloom stands closer to Beatrix.

Clove turns to check on Bloom and quickly notices Beatrix charging her electric shock. She tries to call out to Bloom, but is too late. Beatrix throws the charge and it bounces off Clove and the big shield surrounding AsterDell. Clove falls and hits her head on a sharp rock in the ground. Blooms eyes widen in shock and runs to Clove.

Blooms reaches Clove and kneels down quickly next to her. Blooms picks her head up and places it on her lap. She softly brushes Cloves hair from her face to notice a nasty cut on her forehead. She whips around to Beatrix, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

Beatrix looks down at the small fairy eyes flashing with a tint of worry before it disappears , "Don't worry she will be fine. I directed it at the shield covering AsterDell and it must of bounced off her too. Let's just set her in the car." Bloom looks at Beatrix with tears in her eyes before looking back at AsterDell. She sniffles and picks up Clove before gently placing her in the car. Beatrix explains the background and story of AsterDell. Bloom occasionally glances back at the car worried about her friend but still pays attention to Beatrix. Beatrix finishes explaining and both girls rush back into the car in order to get Clove back.

Beatrix speeds down the road attempting to get back to the school before they get in trouble and Clove can get medical attention. All of a sudden 2 arrows are shot at one of the tires and the car swerves out of control. Beatrix opens the door and Dowling walks up, binding her wrists, "Not today".

Blooms runs out of the car trying to get to Beatrix but they take her away. Dowling opens the back door of the car and gasps at the little fairy. She notices her head bleeding hard and grabs her jacket, placing it on the wound. She turns back to where Ben, Silva, and Bloom are. Ben notices Clove and his eyes widen at her. "We need to get them back to the school. Now."

-
hey guys! hope you guys like this chapter! i feel like i always say this but thank you so much for 34k reads! i always say it because i truly am so thankful! thank you and stay safe!!💕💕