15 ~ 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑝𝑡.1

All 5 girls walked into the party and scanned the environment. Music was pulsing, people were drinking, others were dancing; it was chaotic.

Aisha and Bloom scurry off while Clove, Musa, and Terra walk over to the table to set down the brownies. Musa picked up the brownie and questioned Terra about them. Clove looked around the group of teens, trying not to look like she is attempting to find someone.

"Look who showed their face with moms tupperware, no less." Sam said, sneaking up to the girls. Clove smiled brightly at the boy she considered a brother, "Earth Boy! Glad to see you made it. Still wearing green, do you ever pick a new color for your outfits?"

Sam rolled his eyes and pulled the girl into a hug, "Admit it. You like the green." She pulled out of the hug, "In your dreams." Musa stared at them with a twinge of jealousy. She felt played by Sam and that he didn't tell her about Clove. She tried her best to act normal.

"What do you want Sam?" Terra asked him irritably. "I'm getting a drink. Relax." He turns his head, "It's Musa right?" Musa looked at him expectantly, "That's me, yeah."

"Hi. I'm Sam" They shake hands and Clove eyes them skeptically with a knowing smirk. Clove picks up a drink and walks around the party, searching for a familiar face.

She stands by a pillar hoping to get a better perspective. "Clove," Sky says monotone, approaching the small fairy. She looks at him brightly, "Big Bear! I didn't know you were coming to the party!" Sky stares back at her with a blank expression. Her smile drops instantly.

"Sky, what's wrong?" She comes up in front of him. Sky grabs her hand not holding a cup and pulls her into a room away from the party and people. He releases her hand once he shuts the door, "Sky. I- Can you please tell me what's wrong?"

"You helped Silva! When I specifically told you not to!" Sky yelled at her. She stared at him in shock and fired back, "You were upset! He is hurting! What did you expect me to do?! Just sit around and watch you mope around!?!"

Sky threw up his hands, "YES CLOVE! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW IF YOU COULD DO IT AND WHAT IF IT WENT WRONG AND YOU GOT HARMED?! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN HUH?!"

"BUT I DIDNT GET HURT,DID I?! I HELPED HIM AND YOU. I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO JUST BECAUSE ITS FOR MY SAFETY!" Clove screamed back at him. Her chest heaved as she stared at him bewildered.

Sky ran a hand through his hair and turned away from Clove. He covered his eyes and tried to stay under control, but he couldn't. Sky started sobbing and his shoulders racked violently.

Clove noticed this and immediately ran up and hugged him from behind. She wrapped her arms around his torso tightly and slipped her fingers into his, "I'm sorry Sky. I just wanted to help. Seeing you... seeing you that hurt made me hurt and I didn't know how to help. I did the best thing I knew how to do to help him which was ease his pain. I'm so sorry Sky."

He turned around and held the fairy in a tight hug. Tears rolled down his face, " I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of got mad. I-I couldn't bare to see you hurt too. I-I" Sky got choked up and Clove hushed him rubbing his back softly. They both held onto each other tightly until Sky's cries slowed down.

Clove whispered in his ear, "Why don't we go play some beer pong eh? I'm sure we can find Riven and it would be a hell of a game" Sky chuckled and nodded. Clove pulled out of the hug and wiped the excess tears of his face softly.

Sky stares at her with such tenderness. Clove noticed him looking at her and they stared into each other's eyes deeply. They both slowly started to lean in, close to touching lips when the door burst open. They jumped apart and saw a couple making out. Clove rolled her eyes and grabbed Sky's hand, dragging him out of the room.

-
heyy! hope u guys liked this chapter. just a cute lil scene to add, hope it was alright. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS AND 300 VOTES! IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I NEVEE THOUGHT MY BOOK WOULD GET THIS MANY READS SO QUICK! THANK YOU!!💕💕