73

I didn't like the previous chappy 73 so, i have deleted that and wrote this. Hope you like the new update!

What the hell are you saying, do you expect me to wipe these table? If you think so, then sorry for bursting your bubbles. I, shivay Singh oberoi never do this work. Shivay said nastily, kicking the table which Vikram told him to clean.

If you are shivay Singh oberoi then I'm vikram tapper, your supervisor. Just obey my order without doing overreacting
Vikram replied attitude and threw damp cloth to shivay's hand.

I won't, what will you do? Shivay raged, throwing the cloth back on vikram's face. My job is to collect order from the customer and to serve them that's it. Cleaning is not my job, ask some other one to do this job. Shivay huffed.

What's the noise, there?!
Owner's voice came from inside

Nothing sir, just we are talking
Shivay replied, smiling fakely.

I didn't keep you here for talking unnecessary things, do your work or else you have to search another job for you
Owner said harshly, making shivay gulp in fear.

I'm asking you for the last time, do you going to clean tables or not?

I won't! That is not my job, Don't bundle your works in my head
Shivay huffed.

Ok then fine, I go to the owner and tell him that, you that you didn't take a bath today. Vikram said smiling mischievously. Do you know what is the punishment for not bathing?, The person who didn't take a bath has to clean the toilet for one month.
Vikram said sarcastically.
Now choice is yours, bathroom or table, decide your self.

Shivay snatched cloth from vikram's hand, cursing him under his breath.

Smart, Anika baby have you made the special coffee for me?
Vikram smirked looking at shivay and goes to kitchen. Leaving shivay fuming in anger.

He is going too much
Daksh said throwing his mop.

Yes, he is
Shivay mumbled closing his fist, seeing him going to kitchen area dancing joyfully.

Don't worry I have one smart plan to cut off his wings, vikram is scared off cockroach. Let's put cockroaches into his pants pocket.
Daksh said smirking evily.

Cockroach?!

Yup, cockroach!

Do you think this will work,
Daksh nodded instantly. Sorry, but I don't think so.

Yar, Don't say like that, I'm damn sure that this plan will work, we already successfully executed this plan

Already?!

Yup! Before 10 years, on vikram's birthday, we had done this plan. I still remember how he scream that day. *Laughing*

??

Did you forget, condition no:2
Don't use Hugh pitch tone or voice? I think that old man is heart patient. If we make Vikram scream, he will automatically throw that VT out. Our problem will be solved.

If he didn't throw him out, then?

Then also no problem man, hearing vikram's high pitch scream sound, that old man would get a ticket to heaven. After that no one is here to question us. We two would become sole owner of this hotel. How is the plan?

Brother-in-law!!!!
Shivay carried daksh and starts twrilling in air. Where are you being these days. Ummmah! . What a master plan!

Yuck! What are you doing man!
Wiping his cheeks where shivay kissed him. Put me down.

Ok come let's go and execute the plan.

Are we going to buy vegetables here? Mallika exclaimed looking at the market awfully.

I think so, om said, having same kind of face expression like Malika.

No way, I won't even place my legs inside.
Malika whined. Om let's go to some supermarket, please!

I would, but we have only 100 rupees. We can't buy a single ingredient in this list in mall by these 100 rupees.
Om whined sadly, looking at the long list in hand.

In the restaurant, pretending like doing work, shivay and daksh are searching for cockroach to execute their master plan.

Yrr, I think there is no cockroach here.

Hush!!

Huh?!

What, hush! Hush! Here I am searching for cockroach by giving my life. Without having any worries, you are overlapped like neighbor house aunty. What's up?!
Daksh fumed.

Hush?! Don't you hear?

What I can't hear anything? Pulling his ears.

God, come here, now hear

His.his.his

Did you hear now? That is cockroach sound, I knew.

Shivay I never knew that you know cockroach language.
Daksh said widening his eyes.

God! Leave that, now the matter is cockroach is out there. Come let's go and catch that.

Okay* husky voice*

Huh?!

I said okay *again in husky voice* you to maintain this voice, cockroach would scare and run away if we speak in high pitch voice.

I am so proud to call you as my brother-in- law. One sec hearing brother- in- law I got remember, that idiot went to the kitchen to drink my anika's hand made coffee. How dare him... I won't leave him. You hold here, I'll be back
Shivay said folding his sleeves angrily

Hey hey stop! First let's catch the cockroach, later that we go to catch that buffalo.

Okay.
Shivay nodded half heartily.

Shivay and daksh goes outside to catch cockroach

Sound is coming closer, I think we have reached that cockroach.