8

May i come in .
 All shifted thier gaze to the door and found Anika standing panting heavily.

first time in my life i got happy seeing anika's face. Tia said and the gang nodded in agreement.

Come in. Teacher said turning her face to Anika making daksh sigh in relief.

What happened Anika? Why so late? Teacher asked looking at Anika.

Sorry man. my cycle tyre got punctured mam.anika apologized.

ok, get in. Teacher said.

Thank you mam. Anika said entering inside the classroom.

last week i said the same excuse like her, but mam say me to stand outside instead if getting me in. Shivay frowned.

Anika opened her bag and secretly passed thier record notes to them and they submitted it to the teacher like they wrote it all.

In lunch break.

Hey Anika. Thank you for the record note thing. Shivay said making Anika frown. Okay okay I take my thank you back. Shivay said and Anika smiled.

Ok guys. Anika save us from  a big problem. Why not today we all play with her as a token of love. Vikram asked and the gang hooted.

Who is gonna tie eyes? Mallika asked.

Definitely, I am not. Shivay said stepping back.

Om, you? Mallika asked.

No..no I won't. Om said.

It's okay. I tie my eyes. Anika said stepping forward.

Cool then. Anika tied her eyes with cloth and roared her

where are  you guys. Anika asked swaying her hand in air.

I'm her. catch me daksh said.

Catch me. i am behind you. Shivay said.

Where? Anika said catching the air.

Shivay gang giggled silently seeing Anika playing alone without anyone and left the place leaving poor anika alone.
Without knowing they anika is trying to catch them talking alone.
Time passed, Anika opened her eyes not hearing anyone's voice and confused seeing no one around her.