6

I'm home, Anika shouted entering into her home.

My princess has come. How was your day. Harsh asked helping Anika to remove her bag.

Good dad. Anika said passing him a smile.

Ok come. Today I have prepared your favorite samosas for you. First we will eat that, then we two will go to park. Harsh said heading to kitchen.

No papa. Today I can't. I have records to finish. Anika said.

Record? You already finished wroting that na Ani? Harsh asked recalling her finished writing record note last night.

Papa yesterday I had wrote only  chemistry record. Remaining I have to write physics, biology and

Okay okay, my atom boom. Go and write. I bring you samosas. Harsh said and Anika smiled murmuring thank you pecking his cheeks.

                     °°°°°°°

Hence the results are verified. Anika sighed happily, stretching her arms tiredly.  She glanced the clock it's says 5:45. Great job Ani. She pat her shoulders and kept thier record note safely in her bag after draping brown sheets over them.

Princess  get up . time is already 8.Anika woke up with jolt listening his father's voice.

Oh my God! today school is on 8:45. She shouted running into washroom grabbing towel in hand.

In school

why that stupid girl didn't come yet . Tia said looking at the anika's desk.

I wonder why? daily she would be in school at 8. I think today she diliebrately not coming early.

don't worry guys she will come. Vikram said.

Bye papa. Anika shouted heading out from the home. Oh no! She whinned seeing her cycle tyre is punctured.