3

Whyee papa diwit Nott comee yet? Anika mummbled staring at the entrance gate resting her chin in Palm.

It's seem like gonna rain? Security guard exclaimed noticing sky turning black.
Kid do you have your parents phone number? He asked looking at Anika who is sitting on step.

Phonnee numbler? Anika repeated confusingly scratching her hair. A drop of water fell on anika's head, she lift her head to the sky and smiled seeing water droplets falling. Slowly the slight drop grew bigger.

Oh sh*t! Sercurity guard made Anika wear her cap seeing Anika drenching in rain.

Anika's father came running there holding umberlla in hand.

Papa. Anika squealed happily spotting her dad in rain.

Sorry baby. Daddy got late. Her father apologized.

Anu  nwot angly on youe papa len why youe solly solly
i knowee papa has limpotanat lork that why yoeww  yoe camee late. Anika said cutely ruffling her father's hair making him smile seeing her maturity.

oh my baby fully is drenched. come let's go home and drink hot milk. Harhs said tickling anika's belly and make her laugn.

thank you for taking care of my baby. Harsha varden thanked gratefully and the security guard smiled. its my dudy sir. He said having satisfied smile on his face

untle you also go lome and change ach ach your dress orelse you tach ach ach cold.
Anika said sneezing in between

Security guard smiled seeing her care.