Chappy 61

Look! I don't wanna talk to you! Just get lost from my eyesight
saying, Anika started walking taking heavy steps ignoring shivay's screaming.
God this girl, shivay pull his hairs in frustration and runs behind Anika shouting her name.
Shivaygang looks at their each other face confusingly because first time in their life they are seeing their tadibaaz friend running behind one girl for asking apologize. Something is strange! They thought and started walking behind shivay. They either Don have any option rather than walking behind shivay, for the next six months they have to live on their own leg that HOD called everyone parents and informed them about the thing happened in college (including his some reel)
Because of that Anika is hell angry on shivay, for the first time in her life her father raised her hand on her. Anika knew there's also her fault in this.it is not a joke to keep mamba in house for a day without anyone knowledge, but she was done that intentionally.that mamba was brutally beaten when she found it out in trash tin. Her heart didn't let her to let it to starve death. She swiftly kept it on her bag and taken it to her house. She treated it with the help of Google. She thought her dad might scare if she tells that she kept black mamba in the house.. She dialed wild help line but that line is busy. After three failure attempts she decided to go to office directly tomorrow anyway that snake tooth is taken by someone.so that is poison less.
Unfortunately that day Gori accompanied her while going college. So she thought to handover snake on lunch break but before that everything got finished.
Hey, Anika stop! Shivay stopped Anika but holding her shoulders.
I'm trying to explain the thing but you are going without listening anything.(loudly). Just stop and hear my words.
Anika folded her hand and looked shivay's face straightly .
Ani- say
Shiv-look Anika. That hod talked too much about you, or we can better say he purposely degraded you and your father so.

Ani- so you have gone to beat him? 
Ain't he insult my father? Don't I know to beat him when he spoke the first word about my dad? Before doing something we have to think what'll happen at the next. If we didn't do then we'll stand on center part of the road like this. And one more thing
hearing taunting and degraded by others are not new for me. I was habitual to hear that from the age of 2.
Anika glared them and step up angrily!