Chappy 60

In the process of watching omri romance they failed to notice the snake which come out from Tia's hairstyle.snake flick his tongue Seeing its favorite milkshake(just imagine like snake drinks milk) in gori's hand. It excitedly moves towards Gori to drink milk.

Gor-om your black scarf is so beautiful.

Om- thank you(blushing). One sec. I didn't wear any scarf today.
Snake lift his head and hissed looking at Gori.

om threw the snake in air and climbed on desk.the snake directly flew and fell on HOD, who came there hearing some sound from there.

HOD- AHH HH!!!!
Hearing HOD's screams the whole college gathered there.

HOD- How dare you to bring snake to college!! That's to not ordinary snake it is black mamba. What if that mamba bites someone?

Ani- no sir.my Jimmy is not like that. He won't bite anyone.

HOD- SHUT UP! Isn't it is your first day in this college. On the very first day you brought snake to college, I don't know what tomorrow you going to bring. Look I gave you admission in college for sake of your father. He begged me to give admission for you .if he didn't fell on my legs I wouldn't give you admission.
(Students are giggling hearing HOD'S words)
Anika bend her head down hearing HOD's words.

Shiv- excuse me sir! You shouldn't talk to anika like that.

HOD- oh, now you are teaching me to how to talk! Birds of a feather flock together. One garbage is supporting another garbage.
Shivay grabbed HOD's collar in fury.

Vik- shivay leave his collar.
Vikram and om pulled shivay from hod.

HOD-How dare you to put hands on me? You know what, you are suspended! Not only you, you all eight got suspended.

Vik- that's awesome man!! We all got leave with attendance. Why don't we go to Goa and have fun

Rag- not bad idea Vicky.

All hified among each other making HOD fume in anger.

HOD- your suspension is cancelled? Just pay the fine about 50000 each .

All- 50,000

All took plenty of money from their pockets and threw it on HOD.

All- come on guys! Let's go.
HOD punt his leg on the money which they have thrown.

HOD- just stand at your place you standing you spoiled brats. You guys are so egotism because of your family name, lineage and bloodline Na.first I'll destroy that. You all have to work in one unsuccessful small restaurant, hiding your identity for six months. That's when, you will understand the real importance of the single rupee.

Shiv- what the heck You are blabbering ! It should not  happen.

Vik- wait let me call my dad. He'll handle the matter.
(Hod snatched vikram's mobile)
HOD- why so rush Mr. Vikram umm. Malhotra (looking his I'd card). Before that I'll call all of your parents and sedately a inform them how discipline are you guys!!

All- you shouldn't do like that ?

HOD- then do what I said or else forget about your degree
Saying HOD walked off from the place.