Chappy 52

Pol-now you are under arrest .
Don't try to escape these mansion is surrounded by police..if I give one whistle then all police force enter into this mansion..don't worry guys..I'm came to save you...bhaya you done a great job don't worry I buy your all products...today I was so happy.

Don-if you both get up from me then I also became happy sir

Pol-you shut up you are planning to escape right...no I never gonna fall in your tricks..

Don-if saying it for your safety only sir. in anytime my tank will broke down.

Pol-which tank??petrol tank

Don-no sir it's not any petrol tank it is ur..no sir ladies are also here so please  getup ..I became  approver ..

Pol-ok then fine.
Patak wake up

Con-sir I like to sit in his stomach...it was so bulgy..

Rud-really
Rudy also jump on his stomach..

Shiv-wait I'm also coming

Don-sir please arrest me...I'm ready to spend my whole life in jail but not an second in this house.

Police arrest Don and terrorists.

All settled themselves in sofa being tired ...

Bha-ok then I'm leaving

Pin-where are you going beta.. don't go to that hell again...stay with us please...I take care of you like my own daughter..
Pinky caressed bhavya's hair.

Rudy became numb after hearing Pinky's words...the word daughter was echoing into his ears

Bhavay look surroundings and nodded no..

Ani-if you don't want to stay here then come to my house...gori's also staying into my house..one second Gori... Gori...where she gone...

Pin-wait ohm Kar is also not seen anywhere..

All became panic ..

Omri-we are here
Omri came there blushing heavily....

Bhavya also agreed to stay with Anika...

Ani-goriiii come let's go home...papa must be waiting for us... Gori come
Anika held Gori hand and drag her to main door.

Pin-anika wait beta ...it's too late..it's not safe to go outside so stay here.

Gor-ok aunty

Ani-goriiii shut up...it's okay aunty . We'll manage... papa must be searching for us..
Bye aunty.

Pinky don't want to sent trio alone .

Pin-ru go and drop them.
Rudy...pinky saw Rudy was sleeping soundly on sofa.

Shiv-no problem mom..I go and drop them.

Ani-no needed mr..
Oberoi...
Shivay made sad pout

Bha-ok bhaiya you drop us
Shivay face lits up after hearing bhavya's words.

Anika stomp her feet and move outside.. shivay give success symbol and follow her...

Shivay open car door to Anika. Anika closed the door and sat on backseat..

Shiv- stubborn girl
Shivay murmured under his breath..

Shivay start the call..he stare Anika via front mirror..
Finally they reach triveni house..

Harsh is waiting on house entrance...

Anika narrate while incident to harsh...later anika introduce bhavya to harsh..bhavya was very nervous to meet him.. but her all nervous get  vanished in his singe smile... She felt fatherly love from harsh....harsh whole heartly accepted bhavya as his new daughter....
Shivay smiled seeing harsh character...from yesterday he thought harsh as a poor man but now his assumption got vanished after seeing his character...

Har-hey..shivay ...what an surprise come inside beta...

Shivay take off his seat and get ready to step down ..

Ani-vo papa he said he has one important work moreover he did not like to enter into our house. So don't compel him .

Har-hmm okay beta.

Shivay glare Anika with his blue eyes.. Anika ignore it.

Ani-papa it's so cold outside so come let's get inside.

Harsh noded and move towards house .

Shiv-oiiiii

Ani-what

Shiv-i dropped you in your house.. can't you say thanks to me

Anika glare shivay.

Shiv-atleast one smile.

Ani-Eeeee Anika smile unwantedly and move inside her house cursing shivay

Shivay smiled widely and drove his car away...

   To continue...

If time permits read my other book also 😍

Thank u