26

Gori feels humiliated listening the dirty commands passed by the students. She didn't expect that her first day of college would start like this. She want to study hard and improve her lifestyle to erase the horrible past which is chasing her without making her live life but, the things happening around make her feel weak under her knees.

I smell something fishy. Shivay whispered sighting his rival gang looking wicked and Happy more than usual.

Fish! I can't smell that odor. I think there is some problem in my nose. Daksh said breathing in.

Idiot, he didn't talk about the odor. Tia said hitting her twin brother slightly.

Oh! Then for what he was talking? Is that related about canteen afternoon's menu? Is they providing fish for lunch. Daksh asked making the gang face palm listening his words.

Hey come here. Shivay called the boys who passing them commenting something while watching a video in mobile.

What you are watching? Give me the mobile. Vikram asked jumping from the wall approving them.

It is nothing new for you Vikram. We are just watching dancing video of the girl. One of the boy answerd.

Which girl? Om qurstioned jumping down from the wall he was sitting.

That fresher you ragged on morning. Another boy said making the gang confuse.

What? Gimme. Om snatched mobile from his hand and played the video. What the wuck! He yelled shuttering his eyes gaining the gang attention.

What's happened om? What is in the video. Daksh asked.

This is not the original video. Someone has morphed it and uploaded it.
Om said showing the video to the gang.

Wtf! Whose work is that? Check the uploader name. Shivay said.

It's from Tia's account. Om said after checking the account twice.

Tia. Daksh asked raising his brows.

Wtf! Why I am going to upload a video like that? Tia shouted.

But it was sent from your account. Ragini said making tia fume.

So what? More than me you are using my mobile more. There is a chance of you upload video too
Tia raged.

Wtf! Why I'm am going to upload video morphing it. Am I left with job? Ragini fumed

Girls, stop fighting! It was not done by none of you both. There is someone hand behind it.
Shivay said eying the rival gang.
Tia where is your mobile? First erase the video. Shivay said and tia gave a node taking mobile from her pocket.

Wtf! Tia shouted opening her mobile.

What happened? Daksh asked seeing her shocked face.

Tia gulped and showed her account which got increased 2k followers in 2 hours.

HOD is calling you all to his office. They heard a voice from behind