27

What you guys thinking at yourself?! Have you guys coming to college for study or for doing this shit. Before you guys our college pride is stinking out-
Shivay fetch out bundles of notes from his back pocket and threw it on hod's face.
keep it. Let's go guys. Shivay said and turned to go. Yh. The gang nodes and marched out making hod fume in anger seeing thier behavior.

That road dogs. How dare they?!

That smiling teeth.look if u didn't make them smile in the funeral photo...i
S

hivay huffed folding his shirt cliff.

Shivay, hold your horses. Don't do any stupidity in anger. Vikram said stopping him.

But... Shivay paused seeing Om's dull face.

*******

What a shame to our colony! I did a big mistake by giving house to you. First get off your face from my sight. My blood is boiling. House owner shouted throwing out her belongings out.

Prosittitute daughter will be prosittitute too. Neighbor's said in disgusuit.

Gett off from here soon. Owner slammed door on her face making her flinch back.

In triveni mansion

Harsha varden swinging in rocking chair in deep thought. Sound of door knock bring him out of his thoughts. He walked to the door and opened and found kalyani standing there with a bright smile.
m

aa app?! When did you came from pilgrims.Harsh smiled seeing kalyani.

I was coming directly from railway station to meet you. Btw how are you son? You look lean. Aren't you eating fully? Kalayani asked pulling harsh into a motherly hug. Btw where is my ani? I missed her a lot. Anika asked broking the hug.

(Dadi came to Mumbai after 7 years).

maa, Ani is not here. Harsh sighed.

oh, I thought she would be here, no problem I will see her in oberoi mansion. Kalayani said.

maa, she isn't not in Mumbai. Harsh said sadly.

Matlab? Where is she then? Kalayani asked.