46

In Triveni mansion

Har-what happen to this girl? Why she did not returned home yet. Is she stuck in any problem .

Harsh was walking here and there in hall with tensed face.

Gor-oh my matha! Uncle what you did? It was my zoology book. Tommorow was my exam and you tored my whole book , now what I do?

Har-sorry beta please forgive me. In tension I tored it. Don't worry I buy you an another one .

Gor-but uncle it was an premium book moreover all these books are sold out.

Harsh bend his head down
Gori feel bad for shouting at harsh.

Gor-don't worry uncle, I was just kidding to you ..I lend that book from my friend.

Har-hmm

Gor-i said na uncle don't feel bad. I arrange book

Har-i did not worry for that

Gor-😕 then?

Harsh narrated his problem to gori

Gor-you don't worry uncle, I go and check

Har-no beta, I already done a mistake to dispatch Anika alone now I did not want repeat the same mistake . So you stay in home . I'll go to oberoi mansion.

Gor-no uncle you stay in home. I'll go to oberoi mansion.

Har-but
Before Anika speak further Gori runout from triveni house.

In auto

Gor-bhaiya  you are driving auto or bull cart . Drive fast I want to reach oberoi mansion asap.

Driver immedietly applied break after hearing oberoi mansion.

Gor-what happen bhaiya?

Driv-first promise me that you did not torn my auto topcover after that I take you to oberoi mansion.

Gor-bhaiya are you joking to me?

Drivke shake his head.

Gor-okay promise , I did not tore your auto topcover.

Driv-mummy promise

Gor-ha

Driv-uffff , thank God.

Gor-say thanks to God later now take me to oberoi mansion fast .

Driv-okay.

Got POV
  Omg, I'm going to my saural for first time. I'm so excited to meet everyone especially my husband 😍😍😍. Omg god thanks for giving this opportunity.
Gori jumps in happiness unfortunately auto top torned in gori's excitement.

In oberoi mansion.

Boss was shouting every one to listen his words but all people  give deaf ears to him. All are busy in watching daily soap drama ignoring boss words.

Terr-boss another one is came to oberoi mansion. Should I bring her in.

Boss-noo please already it's hard for me to grazing these people don't add another one yaar.

Ter-but sir she look so innocent. I think she did not trouble you like others.

Boss-okay, then let her in.

Gor-ohmKara jiii
Gori enter into oberoi mansion while shouting ohm's name

Ohm-goriiii

Gor-harey move yaar.
Gori push boss from her path. Boss loss his balance and fell down on floor.

Both were running towards each other with smiling face ,they put break seeing Anika standing between them with narrow eyes.

Ani-can I know what is happening here?

Ohmri smile sheepishly looking at Anika.

     To continue.....