10

Anika locked herself in room and cried bitterly hugging her knees close to her chest thinking about them. She always wanted to be with them as thier friend but they didn't even consider her as a human. She got a offer to study in India's best school for free but she doesn't want to go there leaving thier friends so she bite her tongue about the offer but now she badly want to leave the place. She don't know she is doing right or wrong but her heart yelling at her to go away from them.

Next morning

Wow Ani. Congratulations. You got an offer to study in India's best school. I'm so proud of you girl. Harsh smiled caressing his daughter's hair.

In canteen

Shit man. why the hell he take this much time to serve food. Shivay sighed glancing his wrist watch.

yaar we are sitting here for more than thirty minutes. Vikram said.

They not gonna serve food even if you stayed her till night. First order the food then wait for them to serve. Om said making them relaize their mistake.

Why the hell we have to order. Aren't he know what we gonna eat?! Shivay huffed.

Exactly. Everyday he serve food without talking order only. Suddenly what happened today.
Daksh said.

Guys, I guess. Daily anika order our foods behalf of us. Mallika said.

Where she gone? Today I haven't seen her in classroom either?
Shivay whispered.

I don't know about her. But I think now we have to order food for us by ourself. Tia whinned.

In Class room

shivay stand up and explain about newtons second law.
Teacher said folding her hands spotting shivay speaking with his fellow students
Mam. Shivay stood up horrifiedly and turned his gaze to anika's desk as she is the one who help them giving answer when teacher asked them questions.