74

Sound is coming closer here. I think We have found. Shivay slided the door. Owner ! Shivay shouted terrified caughting his strict owner blowing cigarette.
Owner widened his eyes and swiftly hid the cigarette behind.

What are you doing here in working time? Don't you know it's restricted place?! Owner raged at shivay and daksh. Do you listening my voice or not? Owner said shooking statued shivay and daksh.
They jerked and started shouting.
All of you come here and look what our owner is doing!! Come here...shivay and daksh called other panicking old man.

Shut your mouth. What are you doing? Just stop. I will kick you both out. Don't tell anyone about this. Owner said stopping both.

No, did you forget the rule no 17. Shouldn't lie. I won't break the rules. Om, Vikram, Anika, ragini, mallika what are you guys doing come there. Shivay shouted making owner tch in annoyance.

Yaar...who is this man. Rule no 26. Owner can make new rules.
Owner said.

Owner there is only 25 rules. Daksh said.

I said owner can make new rules. Owner said and daksh sighed.

If you wish to work here then pit and burry the thing you saw before a while and get out like nothing happened. If you tell this to anyone then.... Owner looked at them angrily crushing his fist enough to make their legs shiver.

Did you understand? He asked and with nodded.

Good...now out. Owner said and both ran out in a wink.

Silly guys. Owner sighed and sat down on sofa. Then shivay and daksh peep thier head from wall.

Owner don't smoke... it's dangerous for your life. Both said and ran away making owner fume and laugh at a time.
Shivay and daksh are came running the Vikram go running from their opposite side.

Look. Drinking coffee of anika's hand. He is roaming around happily, Shivay fummed looking at Vikram.

We shouldn't let him. Daksh added grinning at Vikram.

Brother-in-law lock him. shivay shouted and both caged vikram.
Guys what are you doing leave me...I have to go. Vikram quaverd closing his mouth with hand.
Today we won't leave you. Daksh said choking Vikram.
Don't choke me man, it won't be good for you. Vikram said.

He is threatening you daksh. Let's choke him and see what will he do. Shivay said and both daksh and shivay started choking Vikram.

In market.

Are we done? Mallika asked exhausted.

No still there are 5 items left in list. Om sighed.

Oh man. Mallika sat on her knee keeping hand on head.

Come, let's quickly done the shopping and go hotel. Om said helping Mallika to stand.

Will there any money left after our purchasing. Sun is so hot today. Let's eat ice cream. Mallika said licking her lips seeing a kid crossing her licking ice cream.

Excuse me, miss Mallika. We have only 20 rupees in hand and in that we have to buy 5 items. Om said .

Phail Gaya Raitha! Mallika whinned.