28

Gori harshly wiped her tears with Palm and climbed on the bridge determined to end her life. Tears blurred her vision. She closed her eyes heavily and placed her legs on the air to welcome the chilled water but a cold pair of hands held her hand and lifted her body in air.
It was non other than our ohm kar.
Not only om, the whole gang is gathered there with worried written face.

Don't you guys let me die peacefully? Gori shouted jerking
Her grip of om. Oh now I understand, have come to take my suicide video. I have no problem. Turn on your camera, I'm ready. Still What you are waiting for? Gori said angrily looking at the face.

We are sorry. Please forgive us. We didn't do anything intentionally. Actually that reyan gang morp... Daksh said

Please stop justifying your actions. What you guys did is wrong only?! Gori shouted.

I can understand your pain. But, she sighed. Sorry Tia said.

your sorry would not give my self respect back. If you want to do anything for me then let me die Please. I couldn't bear.
She sobbed.

Listen. Dying is not solution to all problem. We have to face the situation and overcome.
This life was given by God. only he has the rights to take it back. We don't have any right to take it.

Shivay said.

You want me to live in this world hearing the people's taunts. You so called god taken my parents when I was 5 . He made me to starve for days to food. I don't know how may days I roamed in road not having proper shelter and good clothes. Then also I don't have any complain on me. I worked hard and created a decent identify for me in society, but again he snatched everything and make me stand on my starting point. That time I convinced myself saying there will be further for me , but now I got to know there is no future for me. Nor I can study nor no one gonna come forward to marry me. I just

I WILL MARRY YOU! Om said making Gori shut her mouth and stare him in shock.

____________________________mone a

Ohm kar and Gori got married in register office correcting the formalities by using money and decided to keep Gori in harsh house till they reveal to thier parents.

In triveni house.

Harsha and dadi are making plan to bring Anika to Mumbai.
Idea. Dadi said.

what idea ma? Harsh asked.

Dad whispered something to harsh ears and he smiled widely liking the idea.

In Anika hostel.

Anika is eating ice cream sitting under the cupboard. Then her mobile started to rings. Who is calling me at this time? Oh..papa.
W

hy he call in this night time? She mumbled and attend the call wiping her mouth.

Hi..pa.. she paused seeing Harsha and dadi lying on bed. wearing oxygen mask on nose.

dadi papa what happened ? She asked frightenedly.

we too have heart attack, puttar!
Dadi said removing his mask.

What, heart attack. She shouted. how heart heart comes to you both on same time. She questioned.

diwali is coming to all people on same time, right! it is also same like that beta. Dadi said holding harsh hand who started shivering hearing anika's question.

Shivay gang who came there to leave Gori giving some false story got startled seeing Dadi and harsh lying on bed with oxygen mask.

Phail Gaya Raitha! Dadi dropped the mobile listening the loud voice of shivay and the phone went dead.

Dadiiii..uncle..what happened to you both. They shouted