Chappy 63

Shiv- dakah so sorry yaar. I'll get you a new I phone.don't cry man.

Dak- shivay just get lost from my sight. I don't want to see your face.just go somewhere😭😭😭
My 1 and half lakh phone
He collects broken pieces of the mobile and cries loudly keeping that close to his heart.

Mall- daksh stop crying! My stomach is already groaning don't increase it by crying.

Vik- ya man my eyes is turning black in hunger.

Shiv- I don't think we'll get something to eat in this night.
So let's fill up our stomach with water today.

All-😭😭😭 god!

Shiv-look there is a drinking water

Rag- ewwww! No way. I prefer to die starving rather than drinking water from that dirty pump.

Tia- same yaar.

Dak- that's why I told to get that free food but no the great shivay Singh oberoi won't stand in line and get food but will drink water from that old dirty pump. Won't that people look you now ? Why are you standing just go and drink water from there before it stops.

Shiv- 😶

Drinking water will stop at 10, if you want to drink water then go and drink it quick otherwise it will stop
One beggar informed them.

All- oh sh*t! Time is already 9:50.

All looked each other face. If they missed this chance then they have to spend this whole night with empty stomach which is impossible for them .
They run towards the pump quickly to drink water.

Tia- guys how we'll drink water we don't even have glass with us.

Vik- God given us natural spoon then why are you asking for artificial one(showing his hand)

Shiv- that is okay man. But how to get water from this pump
(Patting its head)

Dak- I have no idea!

Rag- guys quickly do something.only 5 minutes is left.

Shiv- wait! Let me check is there is any button here.

Mall- I think we have to use this handle to get water. Move. Let me check.
Mallika held the handle and moved left and right.

Shiv- water is not coming.

Mall- let's try it in vertical position. Malika raise the handle and push it down. Finally water come out from the mouth of the pump and drenched shivay's face.

All- we did it!!
All hooted and hified each other.

Dak-guys let's drink water in attendance order.

All- okay!

Dak-🥳🥳🥳

All- but in reverse order.

Dak- this is not fair guys.😩

All laughed seeing daksh's reaction.

Mall- don't make these faces.come

Daksh smiled widely and stood near the pump's front side to drink water opening his mouth

Malika pressed the handle but water didn't come .

Dak- what happen? Water isn't coming??

Mall- ohkoo. Time is up.

Dak- this is not at all fair.😩😩
👃👃 Noodles. While inhaling the smell of noodles, daksh lift his head and found anika standing in front of him with food in her hand.

Ani- take it. This is for you all.
Anika forwarded Noodles with small smile.

All looks at Anika and noodles box. Anika and noodles box.

Ani- hmm take it.

They quickly grabbed the box from anika's hand and unwrapped it .
All stuffed noodles in their mouth and moans in delicious.
Shivay chokes his food while eating.
Slowly. Slowly. I am not gonna take your food back.
Anika pat shivay's head.
Shivay smiled at Anika.

Daksh looked it and fums in jealousy seeing Anika patting shivay's head.
He fake choke his food to gain anika's attention. Shivay noticed it and smirked .

Shiv harey brother-in-law what happen? Wait I'll help you.
Closing his fist.

Daksh gulped.

Shivay smirked and banged on daksh's head. Daksh's head started to spin due to shivay's punch.
Shivay gang started to laugh wholeheartedly holding their stomach seeing daksh .

Vik- umm. anika have you eaten dinner?

Anika shook her head.

Shiv- what? Then why you gave your food to us. You should have eaten this. God we already emptied it.