32

by the way Anika. how you did found out that we are acting? Pinky asked still in the hug.

Well. That day tej uncle forget to cut the call. I was about to hung the call when I heard dadi's master plan.i pushed hanging the call and fully listened your plan.
All glared tej And tej face palmed. You guys teamed uped to make me fool so I myself alone made you all fool. Anika laughed.

You are good for nothing, tej. my superb acting got waste because of your silliness. You should have been careful. Harsh said smacking tej's forehead.

Acting and you. Stop joking, harsh. Even 5 years old boy will act better than you. Tej laughed.

Don't question my acting still tej. Did you forget that I was the one who wore karnan character in Mahabharath drama.
Harsh huffed.

And you don't forget that I was the one who thought you how to act as a heart attack patient in home? And I also didn't forget how you started crying in stage forgetting the dialogue in between. Tej said.

I remember mam that well. Arjun laughed

Enough tej. If you didn't stop then I will reveal your secret.
Harsh threatened.

what is that secret papa? Anika asked excited.

ha bhaiya say na. What is the secret. Janvi asked more excitedly than Anika

Tej signed harsh to don't say anything

papa if you did not tell that secret  then I will return back to hostel in the same train I has come. Anika said and harsh looked at her horrified.

No..no.. Don't go anyway. I will tell the secret. Harsh shouted stopping Anika by holding her wrist. Tej facepalmed.
Actually, tej had a crush in college. Harsh said and all cupped face in shock well tej covered his whole face

Tej? Janvi looked at her husband angrily.

jhanvi hold on. it is only the teaser if you hear his full secret definitely you divorce tej. Harsh laughed. Listening harsh shakthi couldn't stop laughing.

oh badi hasi arahiho shakthi ko. If I tell your secret the  pinky will kick you out of you from the house as well from her life. Tej smirked And shakthi immediately zipped his lips.

if you reveal  my secret then I will revealed about harsh's secret. Shakthi said.

Why are you dragging in your fight. Harsh said horrified.

papa you also have secrets?Anika asked surprisingly.

no princess. he is lying ? Come let's go home. It's late.harsh said ignoring her question.

Harsh grabbed Anika's hand and started to move from the place.

papa I want cotton candy. Anika said pointing the cotton candy stall.

ok come. Harsh smiled and take here there.
Bhaiya give me two cotton candy.

bhaiya give one. Anika said glaring her father.

but beta. Harsh whinned.

no if and but papa. Doctor strictly adviced you to avoid eating any sweets so no sweets. Anika said strictly making harsh sigh. Anika pouted seeing her dad's sad face. She tore a little piece from her candy and stuffed it on harsh's mouth. Yummy. Harsh moaned making Anika laugh.
Harsh and Anika reached home by thier foot. On seeing Anika her dog jumped on her and licked her face happily after seeing her after long time making her laugh.

Tiger. Do you remember me. Anika asked ruffling his skin. Tiger barked Licking her face.