20

We arrived. Driver stopped the car near carnival.

Yipee. Shivay gang got down from the car and started running towards the entrance.After getting their pass they entered into carnival .

I want to go to that ride. Daksh said excitedly pointing a ride.

I want to go this ride. Vikram said pointing dragon ride.

first we will go to jumping balloon. Ragini said pointing big balloon

Wearing short dress you won't became baby. They only allow kids to jump in balloon. Om said.

yes yes ragini if you go there that uncle will beat you and throw you out from the carnival. Daksh said started laughing.

will you please shut up, daksh. Ragini said angrily.

first you shut up. Daksh said.

Guys, stoppp.
First we go to that giant wheel.
Shivay said and daksh started laughing.

daksh why are you laughing like mad person ? Shivay annoyed at daksh.

Do  you guys remember last  year in carnival.
We blind foldex Anika eyes and said her that we are going to give her one surprise .

es yes I remember very well. She too believed that . Ragini joined

after that we make sit Anika in giant wheel. Vikram laughed.

when ride starts  Anika started to cry like small baby.
All are looking her like mad. Tia said recalling that.

but surprisingly she did not report us to our parents . Shivay said.

Yeah.
Come on guys the ride is going to stat. Daksh said and all headed to the ride.

Shivay is enjoying his ride. He closed his eyes to feel his enjoyment. Anika's crying face flashed into his eyes. He immedietly open his eyes.

Shiv pov
That day Anika was crying bitterly. All are laughing looking at her situation. But I really feel bad for  her. I agree I also laugh with them but After seeing her faint I became scared.i Don't know what to do. I was thought to shout loudly before I open my mouth .

Hey shivay what are you thinking. Daksh shook shivay.

Umm.. nothing .

Then step down from ride. Damsh said.

ride finished ?. Shivay asked questionly. Looking around the surroundings.

it finished before half an hour, get down . He said standing in the place

where are  you dragging me Mallika? Shivay asked annoyed at her friend who is keep dragging him.

to eat chicken. Mallika replied dragging him

Here we came. Malliak exclaimed making shivay stand near a drawing board.
  Draw your dream girl

you are joking right. Shivay asked doubtfully.

no a big no
Give that chips packet to me and take this penicil.
ok fine.Shivay took the pencil from Mallika's hand.

why are you starting at me, draw.
Mallika said eating shivay's chips

Shivay closed his eyes.
Eyes should be like this. He started to draw while closing his eyes. Nose should be like this and lips like this. Smile has to be  spread over her face.

Crowd started to form near shivay. They are amused to see his painting.

Wow he draw so amazingly. The girl exclaimed seeing the painting.

basically I was the one who thought him how to draw. Daksh said to the girl.

Really? The girl asked excitedly.

Yes. Daksh said attitudly.

can I got your autograph, please. The girl asked forwarding a paper and pen.

sure. Daksh smiled signing his name in the place

Here shivay finished his painting