Chappy 70

Condition no 1: fingernails should be short.

What, no way I am not gonna cut my nails! I am maintaining this for 2 months.
Tia whined.

Condition no 2: should not use high pitch tone to speak.
This is time for shivay to whine.

Condition no 3: avoid wearing colors of red and green.

Condition no 4: all should wake up at 4 in the morning.

Dak- 4.that is midnight not morning

Own- boy come I want to include special condition for you and that boy(pointing om)
Both cut off your hairs.

Dak&om- what??
Both screamed in chorus.

Dak- sir if you told me to cut off my head I will do happily but Don't Tell me to cut my hair sir. I'll die
Daksh sniveled.

Om- man, if Gori got to know that I cut my hair then she would have cut my head. She loves my hair more than me

Ani- what?? Gori loves you
Anika screamed in shock.

All gang face palm. Om bites his tongue.

Om- stop glaring me guys. I only told about Gori loving me but still I didn't tell about our marriage.

Ani- what, you two got married?!!! When it all happened! Come on tell in which school your babies are studying??
Anika asked shockingly.

Om- we two only got married. Still nothing happen like that between us
Om said shyly closing his face.

Ani- you...Anika searched for something to attack om. Her eyes fell on knife. She swiftly took it in her hand.
How dare you to do this to my Gori di? She is still a kid. You bloody, brainwashed and spoiled her heart and made you marry her. You I will not leave you.if my dad got to know about this then he will shoot you directly in your mouth (chasing him with knife)

Shiv- brother-in-law, your sister is so violent! I don't know how I gonna manage her in the future.

Dak- grrr.first she is not my sister. Second you don't need to worry about her in the future. I'm here to take care of her ...she behaves wild cat in front of others, only but in front of me she will behave like a cute kitten.
Mummy
Daksh climbed on shivay when the knife in Anika hand tore his shirt sleeves.
Shiv- ha ha ha

Om- guys help me!!!

Ani- shut up! If your dad got to know about this then he will bury you alive for spoiling one girl's life.you. Stop.(waving knife in air)

Stop it!!!!
All become statue hearing the owner's voice.

Own- it is my restaurant. Don't play catch and catch game here. All go to their places. Still there are few conditions left to tell.

Ani- I'll see you late
Anika threw the knife and goes to her place glaring om.
Om gulped and runs to his place.

Condition no 6: all should follow all the above rules. If not then he/she will be thrown out.
If you all agreed for these conditions you can work here as part-time jobbers.

All nodded their head without having any option.