Chappy 57

Thank you so much for your votes and comments in previous chappter💖💖💖💖

Vik- Tadaaa !! look what I have with me.
Vikram excitedly took out a rubber lizard from his pocket which makes the girls scream out in fear.
Girls! Chill it's a rubber lizard.
Girls-thank god
Girls sighed in relief.
Vik- Initially I had doubt about this idea but after hearing your screams I am damn sure that this idea is going to rock.
Shiv- vikram Don't do this!
Vik-oh come on bro! It will be fun to see her screaming in fear.
Shiv-but.
Om- shivay what happened to you? Usually, you were the first one who will get Happy if we plan some prank on Anika, now what happened?
Shiv-huh! Nothing? She came to this city after ages so...
Mall-so we all are going to welcome her back with our prank, hena shivay!
Mallika said placing her hand on his.
Shivay smiled fakely without knowing what to do.
Vik-ok then I go and puts this lizard in her bag when she opens her bag in class time then it will be fun.
Vikram wink at their gang and goes to their class to put rubber lizard into Anika bag.
In class room:-
Shivay gang sat beside anika's bench to look anika's reaction after seeing the lizard.
Pro-all you take your notebook and write down this algorithm.
Shivay gang closely watching Anika, Anika opened her bag and took out her note without showing any type of reaction.
Vikam gulped seeing his gang's reaction.
Vik- I'm swear guys! I put the lizard in her bag.
Mall- are you sure? Did you put lizard in anika's bag?
Vik-yes!
Pro-yess!!!
Professor crossed his arms and stand beside their desk.
I told everyone to write the algorithm which is written on the board.
Gang- sir we are going to write that.
Pro-ok then write
All smiled nervously and inserted their hands into thier bags to search the note which is not there.
Luckily one student asked doubt to professor, professor turned to explain doubt, using this chance shivay snatched note from one student.
Pro- didn't you guys start writing yet?
Professor turns his head and found them six writing on single note.
Pro- what the heck you guys are doing?!
Gang- writing sir
Pro- I knew you guys are writing! I asked why all are writing in single note. Don't you have separate note with you.
Shiv-we have sir! But if we write on separate note then paper will become waste nah? Yesterday I read one article sir in that they say avoiding use of paper may well result in significant loss of forest land. So in order to save forest land we are writing in single note sir.
Gang- yessss sirrrr!
Professor removes his specs hearing shivay's answer. He Pats shivay's shoulder proudly
Pro-one sec, why all are writing in single pen
Shiv-sir, according to.
Pro-ok...ok beta.no need to explain anything.you just sit.
Shiv-😅 Thank you sir!
Bell rings
Vik- believe me guys I put lizard in anika's bag.
Om-if you kept it then why Anika didn't shout.
Vik- I also don't know that answer bro.
Vikram scratch his hairs and goes near anika's desk to check he kept lizard in her bag or not.
He opened anika's bag and inserted his hand to take his fake lizard. That time a dry skin come in contact with his hand.

Vik-lizii.. look I said na I kept in there..
All of sudden, Vikram widens his eyes feeling it's moving.

Shiv-what happened Vick?!

Vik-sahahajsysnsusjsj

Shiv-huh?! What are you saying yaar . I can't get you..

Vik-suejeiengeksbxyejueje

Mall- I think he gone mad..

Shiv-vicy...what happened?! Say clearly..