The Stranger - Part Five

"Ooo how about The Ring?" I said pointing at the TV. Tom looked over to me and gave me a worried look.

"Okay If you're sure but don't come crying to me when you get scared!" Tom said with a smile on his face and pressing play.

Throughout the film, Tom was jumping and the scary parts and hiding his face away. He was slowly getting closer to me eventually his arm was around me and my head was resting on his shoulder. All of a sudden he muted the TV.

"Okay, so I have made it halfway!" Tom giggled wiping his forehead.

"Well done see wasn't so bad right?" I asked smiling. Tom game me and sarcastic look. I giggled.

"How about some wine?" Tom asked standing up from the sofa. "Let's have a break from the horror," he said making his way to the kitchen.

"Sounds good," I said standing up to join him. Tom took his phone out of his pocket and started to play The Rolling Stones.

"So you like the Stones?" He asked as he started to pour the wine.

"Yes actually I have seen them in concert" I replied smiling.

"Ooo when did you see them?" Tom asked.

"1998," I said in a slow voice.

In London?" He asked.

I nodded "Wembley December time I think," I said.

"I was at that same concert!" Tom said laughing.

Something inside of my tingled like I knew we were meant to be together. All of my life leading up to this. That or this is another drama queen moment.

"Do you dance?" Tom asked.

"Ermm how do you mean?" I replied before Tom said anything he took my hand and started dance with me to the music.

His hand softly wrapped around my waist the other hand on mine. My hand was resting on his shoulder. I was looking deeply into his big beautiful eyes thinking of nothing else. Tom was looking straight back at me.

"Robin" Tom said gently

I didn't say anything just nodded.

"I know we have only just met but I feel like I have known you for ages," Tom said.

"I think I have feelings for you" He continued. Before I could say thing his lips softly pressed against mine his hands traveling up my body until he reached my neck. My hands were wrapped around his neck and my fingers getting tangled in his beautiful hair.

This moment was perfect and I never wanted it to end.