A Snowy Morning

You roll over to see Tom's beautiful face sleeping. You let out a slight smile and slowly climb out of your bed. You walk to the kitchen to make yourself and Tom your morning tea. When you walk back into your room you see that Tom has already lit the fire.

"Good morning darling," Tom said putting the matches down and kiss you on the cheek taking one cup from your hand and going to sit in front of the fire.

"Morning," You say joining him.

"This is a wonderful cup of tea," Tom said taking a sip.

"I try my best," you say with a slight giggle. Tom rested his cup on the fireplace and looked out of the window.

"Okay so looks like we won't be going out today," Tom said lifting the blind to look outside.

"And why's that?" You ask tilting your head back.

"It's about 5" foot deep of snow outside..." Tom laughed coming back to join you.

"Really?" You said jumping up before Tom could sit down. You rush outside to see.

"Yes!" You yell running to the cupboard to get your coat and wellies.

"Errmmm what you doing?" Tom asked smiling.

"It's snowing!! therefore we need to have a snowball fight come on get your coat on" You laugh.

Tom didn't waste a minute getting his coat and boots. You both run outside laughing and kicking the snow at each other. You turn your head for just a second and Tom had got you right in the face with a snowball. With his laugh filling the air you pick up a lump of snow, roll it into a ball and throw it at Tom. He dodged it. You growl and chase after him.

Tom runs around the corner and you run after him so find that he isn't there...before you could do anything Tom grabbed you from behind and you both fell in the snow. You are both in puddles of laughter

"I love you," Tom said looking up at the sky still laughing.

"I love you too" You replied doing the same.