The Stranger - Part One

So we have just arrived at the hotel that and my friends I were going to stay at for the next week. A posh hotel in London. There were five of us and we had all been best friends since we were little. When we got into our room I wanted to go and explore a bit. Like you do when you arrive at a hotel. I managed to sneak out while they were all gazing out of the window. I turned a sharp corner and bumped into a very attractive man.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I cried

"Ehehe it's alright are you okay darling" the stranger replied.

He called me darling. I felt my cheeks go red.

"Oh heh yes I'm fine thank you," I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"So what brings you to the UK ..." Asked the stranger it seemed like he was waiting for my name.

"Robin and on holiday with my friends for a while" I stuttered

"Nice to meet you Robin I'm Tom, Tom Hiddleston" he said holding out his hand with a huge smile on his face. That name rung a bell. I dismissed it at the time.

"So Robin would you care joining me for dinner this evening?" Tom asked still smiling

"Ermm well I'm meant to be with my friends maybe we could arrange to meet another time?" I said feeling rather guilty. Why did I just turn him down! Nice one Robin.

"Ah yes of course I understand well if you change your mind my room number is 353 top floor I hope our paths cross again, Robin" Tom poetically said lifting my hand and gave it a gentle kiss.

"As do I" I replied trying to sound the same. Tom started to walk back up to his room. Before he turned the corner he turned his head back and winked at me.

This man just seemed perfect! What was I going to tell everyone...would they have been angry if I said yes? Well, it doesn't matter now I have said no!

I walked back up to the room and Grace my best friend could tell someone was up.

"Everything all right? Where have you been?" She asked.

"Grace I have just met the most incredible man, he asked me for dinner and I said no because I was with you all and I would have felt bad but now I feel guilty because she seemed so lovely and..." Grace stopped me before I could say anything else.

"Right no your are having dinner with this man! I will make sure the others don't find out do you have his number?" She asked smiling

"I have his room number" I replied pulling a face.

"Then go and see him and tell him. What's his name?" Grace asked getting all excited for me!

"Tom, Tom Hiddleston" I smiled.