The Big Surprise - Part Three

You and Tom have been travelling for about three days now you loved it. It was the best thing ever just you and him. No cameras. No-fuss. Just the both of you. You had docked for the night and Tom had set up a beautiful dinner.

"Surprise," he said sat on the deck in front of the table with a bottle of wine in his hands. You stood there with your hands over your mouth.

"Tom...it's beautiful" you said walking towards him. He stood up and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"Enjoy" he said pulling a chair out for you. You walked over sitting down in front of Tom.

"I can't believe you have done all of this," you said looking down at your meal.

"It's my pleasure" Tom said with a slight giggle. After your meal, you and Tom wet sat with your legs hanging over the edge of the boat looking at the sunset.

"Y/N" Tom said looking deeply into your eyes. You looked at him and smiled.

"I know I'm away often at work and we don't see each other as much as we'd like. But I just want to say this. I love you. I love you more than anything in the whole world. I want us to be together no matter what the distance is" Tom said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and held your hand.

"Y/N? Will you marry me?" Tom whispered.

"Tom!" You felt your eyes well up. Of course I will" pulling him close you sealed this evening with a perfect kiss.