Midnight Tickles

You were laying in bed next to Tom. His warm arms wrapped around you. His soft breathing on your neck made you feel relaxed and calm. No more stress about work or family. He made you feel safe. You wished it could be like this every night but with Tom traveling all the time you didn't see much of him. This killed you. Suddenly you heard Tom awakening.

"Darling" his voice groaned.

"Sorry did I wake you?" You whispered.

"No of course not. I want to spend as much time with you before I leave in the morning" Tom said putting his arm over you.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way I wish it could be more like this," he said as he rested his forehead on your shoulder. You ran your fingers through Tom's hair and sighing.

"Me too" you replied.

"Things will be different soon I promise," he said kissing you on the cheek.

You smiled slightly.

"Is that a smile I see?" Tom giggled.

You looked away but slightly laughing.

"I think it is" Tom chuckled. You felt his hands run down to your belly and start to start ticking you.

"Tom no" you earned him.

Tom giggled.

"Who's going to stop me," he said. Straight after that, he started to tickle you.

"Tom!" you cried laughing you managed to push him away.

"I do love you," Tom said laughing and kissing you passionately. You kissed him back with all the love you had for him.