Before The Premier

You and Tom were getting ready in the hotel room before the opening of Tom's new film. Thor: The Dark World. You had got the most perfect dress for tonight it was emerald green with layers and came up to your knees. Tom had just got out of the shower. He had opened the door and walked out in only a towel. You stand there and stare at him with his beautiful curly hair and toned body.

"What are you staring at?" Tom asked freezing at the moment with a slight smirk.

"Oh, nothing just thinking about how I'm the luckiest girl in the world," You say with a cheeky grin.

"Oh is that so?" Tom exclaimed as he walked towards you. You stood facing the mirror and you saw Tom come up behind you. You turn your head to see Tom's chin resting on your shoulder.

"Can you do me up?" You whispered holding the back of your dress closed. Tom walked around the back of you replacing your hands with his. He started to kiss your neck as your head fell back you let out a small moan,

"Do I have to?" Tom said. You felt him let out a smile on your neck.

"When we get home then you can do whatever you want to me," You said turning around meeting Tom's face throwing your arms around his neck.

"I intend to," he says with a cheeky smile. Tom walked over to the bed to collect his suit and changed in the bathroom.

"So what do you think?" Tom asked spinning out of the bathroom holding his arms out. You turn around to see the handsome man you love stood there in a black suit and bow tie.

"You look very handsome sir," you said giving a small curtsy. You know Tom loves it when you call him sir.

"Good now only one more request," Tom said walking closer to you.

"Kneel" Tom groaned in his Loki voice. Without any arguments you did as he said.

"My queen" Tom whispered joining you on the floor.