Mr. Hiddleston - Part Three

Okay, so your professor just walked you to my door! Was that even allowed?

'Okay stay calm you'll have to see him in class tomorrow so you have to keep your cool'. You thought. Anyway, he only walked you Its not like anything bad happened.

The next morning

You were stood outside my lecture hall - ready for the lesson but in no way ready to see Tom.  Everyone walked in and you followed.

"Good morning everyone," said Tom as he was stood in front of the class with his beautiful smile glaring. 'no, stay focused do not look at his beautiful face'. You kept your face down and tried very hard not to make eye contact. It was difficult to even concentrate on the work.

The lecture was finally over and you gathered all your stuff and got out as soon as you could. The awkwardness was too much to bear. Before you could make a B line for the exit, a hand grabbed my arm.

"Hey, are you okay? You seemed kind of distracted this afternoon?" Asked tom.

"Oh yeah - I'm fine sorry haha" You awkwardly laughed.

"I haven't made you uncomfortable have I?" Tom asked looking concerned.

"Oh no of course not, sorry it's just an off day for me" You replied without thinking. Somehow you feel calmer now you were talking to him.

"Ah, I see, well I was wondering maybe If you would like to join me for dinner this evening?" He asked politely.

"Oh erm" I had no idea how to respond, you were in shock he is actually interested in you. What is happening?!

"Erm yeah that would actually be really nice" You replied - yes playing it cool, that's what we like.

"Great," He said with that beautiful smile of his. "Should I come around yours around 7? He asked.

"Actually would it be okay if I met you there, just if my flatmates see you...I don't really know what the rule is for professor's dating students?" You said. 

"Oh right yes! Okay how about I meet you at block 3? End of campus no one will see us?' Tom suggested. You kind of liked the idea of sneaking around with a Professor.

"Yeah okay, I look forward to it," I said smiling - I can't believe I'm going on a date with my professor who am I and what is happening?!

"Fantastic" Tom said. You walked towards the door giving Tom a smile and he winked back at you. You have never felt so many butterflies in your belly at once and honestly thought you were going to faint.

Time to find an outfit for tonight!